Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Song After The Touchdowns....

COOOOLEY!

It is called Rock and Roll PT 2 by Gary Glitter. If they stop playing it, I'll miss yelling "Hey...You Suck!" at the Cowboys.
Dude, it was never louder than at that Cowboys game. :D The TV didn't really give it full justice. What an Awesome Game! :cheers:

wow... i love the DC-centric attitude on here. I have been to a bunch of stadiums around the country and a lot of them use the cheer. When I went to college in upstate New York (Cornell) their hockey team used it... in fact it had a lot more to it:

duh duh da da HEY - you suck

repeat like six times

we're gonna beat the hell out of you (to the rhythm)

%^& em up %^& em up

go CU!

I think there was another verse too, but I had put a few back :cheers: befor the game and really cant remember much more.

a year later... I heard teh same damn cheer at another stadium for a different team. I love MD basketball... but I really doubt that this is a UMD thing.

That being said... I love the cheer, but not enough to give money to a pedophile.

HTTR

I think the Redskins Band should just strike up "Hail to the Redskins" every time the team scores it's unique to us.

you think they should? they do. At least as far as I've noticed at the 100 or so games I've been to in my life. the hey song usually comes on after that.

I think the guy makes money because teams use it. He's a convicted pedophile and the NFL doesn't want a convicted pedophile profiting from them

Kinda like a convicted serial killer who sells his self portraits fro thousands? Pogo the Clown ringin' any bells?

I for one would miss the "You Suck" part, but if we could come up with something as good, I'm all for it.

BTW, you would HATE the back of my car. I have a little Calvin relieving himself on the Red Wings. :D

At Jacksonville Jaguars games, they play a edited version of the Rock and Roll song but not the original version. The Redskins could do the same just keep the same melody.

Hell... the only thing the fans care about is the " YOU SUCK" part anyway. :laugh:

Skins fans,

I cant remember the name of the song or the guy who sung it but well all know how it goes.... Da da daa HEY!! U SUCK!! Well I guess the guy who sung it touched some young kids, and now the NFL is asking teams not to play it in their stadiums. How will we do without this song....

Btw.... I heard this on don and mike

First, the song after touchdowns (or any score that matter) is Hail to the Redskins. If this is true, then I'll miss saying it, but I'll understand. To bad to, brought all the fans together. The Fed needs more stuff like that.

i like how marcus slapped the referees ass after the sack in the begining

That's one of my favorite highlights of last year. I guess the playfullness to it is what I like so much. It showed that he was having fun out there & that told me that we were gonna destroy DallAss! That was funny as chit!

:dallasuck

Archived