Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Bledsoe Gets Injured

SkinsNoles21

That is exactly why Terri Glenn is overrated - he's had 3 good seasons in 10 or 11 years, and nothing like what Moss had last year - as the only deep threat as you so astutely stated.

:dallasuck

Overrated? He's produced everywhere he's been for 10 years. Who is overrating him? You hear him being talked about alot? I don't. And I live in Dallas.

He's a solid player. For you imply otherwise is crazy.

Santana had 1 great year. 1 out of 5. Don't put him in Canton yet.

Overrated? He's produced everywhere he's been for 10 years. Who is overrating him? You hear him being talked about alot? I don't. And I live in Dallas.

If she produced so well everywhere she went then why did anyone let her go to begin with. Oh! That makes 2 receivers with an attitude problem.

Not enough balls to go around, and I mean that in more way's than one.:silly:

Iy isn't reported because he does not have a history of injuried like Brunnel. Case in point, Brunnel is hurt already, in mini camp no less. Bledsoe missed like eight games because of a broken sternum I believe. Other than that he is rock solid.

Your line is better, you main back is better but your RB corps is not as good, and your claim that your recievers are better cannot be taken seriously.

With Rock and Betts we have multiple guys who've proven they can put up 100 yard rushing performances in the league. Our running backs are superior to yours from the tip top to the very bottom by a margin wide enough even a fan of the Cowboys couldn't miss it. Legitmately the same goes for receiver. TO and Glenn form a better top pair than Moss and Lloyd, at least probably so. But, Randle El is a world better than Clayton as is Patten who is our No. 4. Hell, our No. 5, Thrash, is better than your No. 3 in terms of actual NFL production and similar skill, not to mention superior special teams ability.

While I realize you may be somewhat swayed by Cowboy fan notes that suggest Clayton played very limited time, therefore, his numbers equate to something greater, it must be said, he has played limited time for the reason that he's not any good, else, he'd play more. It kind of works that way. Obviously if you're looking at the entire receiving core, you don't stack up at all, though, we won't take away the top end starting advantage you seem to have.

Brunell has no real history of missing games due to history. He had the elbow problem three years ago. Otherwise he's been rock solid. Bledsoe has as well, though, he's taken so many more big shots his mental process in the pocket has slowed down much like Aikman's did toward the end, making him a QB you can confuse and limit. That's why, in the end, Brunell had a better rating and season a year ago than did Bledsoe, despite having what wound up being a weaker receiving core due to injury and a lack of production from those in reserve.

Either one of our qb's go down, and both are teams are most likely done for the year. What I find funny is how you dismiss Romo sits to pee so quickly. He's been in the NFL longer, Same system the whole time, has stellar preseason numbers........yet you laugh at him?

I suggest you do a quick search for Campbells preseason numbers before you laugh at us.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

First round pick...compared to Tony Romo sits to pee....ok

Terry Glenn had 1,100 yards as the only deep threat. Also, I suggest you learn some English, it's "OUR", not "ARE".

Most everyone, including me, makes mistakes with word choices. Some of us are even prone to making grammatical errors. You are no exception.

Examine your second sentence above. I see two sentences separated by a comma. Either you should have written two sentences or replaced that second comma by a semicolon.

:cheers:

TY because this is the NFC East and only veteran QB's can win in this division, proof was in Philly last year when Mcnabb went down. There is NO rookie or one year QB gonna be like Big Ben in this division, plain and simple its too freakin tough.

I hate to disagree but 2nd year man Eli Manning and the Gmen won the division last year....I know it wasnt as tough last year but it was still a pretty stout division.

First round pick...compared to Tony Romo sits to pee....ok

Among the incredible stupidity of this opinion, now repeatedly offered as if repetition removes some of the taint, is the incredible talent gap between the two as you point out. But, it must be mentioned, at this point, Campbell can't even be said to be fixed as our backup. So, currently, our third QB is much more a prospect to lead our team than the Cowboys backup.

So a three-year vet, who has played in the same system, played better than a rookie playing in his 5th system in 5 years? No kidding, you don't say! I should freakin' hope so...and one more time, no one gives a rats ass about preseason.

Thank you......... You actually admit that Romo sits to pee has a better chance of helping thier team if either Bledsoe or Brunell go down.

That was my entire point. And the only reason you don't care about preseason is because JC stunk. If his numbers looked like Romo sits to pee's you'd be praising them right now. :notworthy

TO is TO -he's a #1 with SERIOUS baggage.

Glenn has cracked 1000 yards 3 times out of 10 - she has played a full season just four times. She gets talked about a lot, espeically on these boards, as being a wonderful deep threat. To his credit he averaged 18.3 yards last year - but he is not going to repeat that. He is the model of inconsistency

Crayton is a solid #3 - I think that's all.

Moss is only 26 - Moss is a #1 without the baggage. A 1100 yrd 10 TD season and last year sandwiched around a mediocre season (when Pennington went down) but still averaged 18.6 YPC.

Lloyd is 24 - while his numbers aren't spectacular - he put up ok numbers last year w/ Alex Smith playing the majority of the year, he has the penchant for the big play, he is still only 24 and will improve w/ Gibbs & Co. He DID have Mike Nolan as a HC last year. He put up MUCH better numbers w/ Rattay at QB.

ARE - or OUR as someone likes to call him - is a good #3 bringing a lot more versatility than Crayon.

So tell me, how can you say your WRs are clearly better? Other than they have a star on their helmets.

Thank you......... You actually admit that Romo sits to pee has a better chance of helping thier team if either Bledsoe or Brunell go down.

That was my entire point. And the only reason you don't care about preseason is because JC stunk. If his numbers looked like Romo sits to pee's you'd be praising them right now. :notworthy

No it's b/c I couldn't possibly care less about Preseason!

If she produced so well everywhere she went then why did anyone let her go to begin with. Oh! That makes 2 receivers with an attitude problem.

Not enough balls to go around, and I mean that in more way's than one.:silly:

Ha ha ha.

Ok, if thats the case then...........ARE, CARTER, Lloyd, Brunnell, Portis, Washington etc etc, don't produce either or they wouldn't of been "let go" either.

Did you get the drift, or do I need to keep going back to the Riggins days?

Iy isn't reported because he does not have a history of injuried like Brunnel. Case in point, Brunnel is hurt already, in mini camp no less. Bledsoe missed like eight games because of a broken sternum I believe. Other than that he is rock solid.

Your line is better, you main back is better but your RB corps is not as good, and your claim that your recievers are better cannot be taken seriously.

Our RB corps is stellar . . . look at what Betts has done when he's been given the chance, and Rock Cartwright is no stiff either. To claim that yopur RB squad is better is hilarious . . . I cannot understand why so many people think ARE is overrated? Maybe you think we paid too much money . . . but ask any operson and they would take him over Creighton or Galloway in a heartbeat.

So what Brunell misses some practice time. Are you suggesting Bledsoe is tougher than Brunell? Maybe the reason Bledsoe didn;t get hurt last year is because he lays down everytime he gets pressured.

With Rock and Betts we have multiple guys who've proven they can put up 100 yard rushing performances in the league. Our running backs are superior to yours from the tip top to the very bottom by a margin wide enough even a fan of the Cowboys couldn't miss it. Legitmately the same goes for receiver. TO and Glenn form a better top pair than Moss and Lloyd, at least probably so. But, Randle El is a world better than Clayton as is Patten who is our No. 4. Hell, our No. 5, Thrash, is better than your No. 3 in terms of actual NFL production and similar skill, not to mention superior special teams ability.

While I realize you may be somewhat swayed by Cowboy fan notes that suggest Clayton played very limited time, therefore, his numbers equate to something greater, it must be said, he has played limited time for the reason that he's not any good, else, he'd play more. It kind of works that way. Obviously if you're looking at the entire receiving core, you don't stack up at all, though, we won't take away the top end starting advantage you seem to have.

Brunell has no real history of missing games due to history. He had the elbow problem three years ago. Otherwise he's been rock solid. Bledsoe has as well, though, he's taken so many more big shots his mental process in the pocket has slowed down much like Aikman's did toward the end, making him a QB you can confuse and limit. That's why, in the end, Brunell had a better rating and season a year ago than did Bledsoe, despite having what wound up being a weaker receiving core due to injury and a lack of production from those in reserve.

Rock and Betts have proven they can put up 100 yards? How by putting 100 yards on crappy teams. Neither of those guys have had 100 yard games against a quality defense.

As far as the cowboy notes go you might want to take your own advice when it comes to ARE and Lloyd. Neither guy has put numbers close to Glenn and neither guy has proven that they can be a 100 yard receiver in the NFL

I agree with your Brunell comment because he never did have any major injuries. Now that he is 37 though any little injury can really alter his playing ability. The hamstring injury made him look like a joke.

Here is a stat for you

Terry Glenn had 4 100 yard games in 2005

Lloyd had 3 in his career so far

ARE has had 1 in his career

So Glenn put up just as many 100 yard games as ARE and Lloyd have in their careers combined

Rock and Betts have proven they can put up 100 yards? How by putting 100 yards on crappy teams. Neither of those guys have had 100 yard games against a quality defense.

As far as the cowboy notes go you might want to take your own advice when it comes to ARE and Lloyd. Neither guy has put numbers close to Glenn and neither guy has proven that they can be a 100 yard receiver in the NFL

I agree with your Brunell comment because he never did have any major injuries. Now that he is 37 though any little injury can really alter his playing ability. The hamstring injury made him look like a joke.

well at least it took an injury. the bigger joke is a QB that grows roots in the pocket and cant run for a first down or even for his life. funnier still are WR's that are so scared they drop balls thrown straight to them or dont even attempt to catch them for fear of being hit. any of this sound familiar?

You see - this is why neither the Skins or Cows will be there in the end. Bledsoe and Brunell are going to be injury plagued and its going to cost both teams majorly.

McNabb is about to reestablish himself in a major way as the #1 QB in the division.

I am not a one or two liner type of guy. I usually like to explain my thoughts but I am so tired of (ALREADY) hearing that the Cowboys are a legitimate pick for the Superbowl that my answer to the original post is....

If Bledsoe gets injured the next thing of significance you will hear from the Cowboys will be... "With the first selection of the 2007 NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys select"....

Yeah, but we've seen Tony Romo sits to pee, and he aint no Tom Brady. :laugh:

I will settle this

If Romo sits to pee/Hensen, Campbell/Collins or Hasselback/Johnson have to start more then 2 games the division winner will be the Eagles.

All our backups suck so get over it they are backups for a reason.

people in glass houses....

Your man MBIII put up over 60 yards 3 times... against the cards, chiefs and seahawks. The only reason he did anything, albeit not much, was because jones cannot stay healthy. I forget, who was the only team he got 100yds against? Oh yeah, the injury riddled cards. I'm not saying he's a piece of crap or anything, but you guys act like julius and barber combined are better than portis.

Do you really want to continue talking about who has better rbs?

ok... just for fun...

Betts put up 92 against SF, so your point is taken, but this was AFTER portis got his 100yds.

Cartwright put up 118yds (again, after they took portis out of the game-I think his 136yds tired him out a bit) on STL.

Again, I don't think our backs are incredible, but they've played and filled in really well. Also, I have no idea who your #3 is (not because i'm ignorant, but because he has done absolutely nothing to prove himself)

As for comparing lloyd and ARE's #'s to glenn... you do realize he's been in the league longer than them combined?!? If they did have similar #'s than I'd think Glenn was a joke(and I don't, I think he's a decent receiver, just not a true #1)

Was putting up 140 and 2 on your 'awesome secondary' not enough for Lloyd to prove himself? That's fine... now he's got a chance to prove himself w/ a real offense, not w/ a qb that threw 1td compared w/ 14 ints last year.

You guys added a guy from the TEXANS! to your secondary (I'm guessing he won't start) and we added (see above) a guy that burned the hell out of y'all!

This is not a Dallas hating post because I think you've got a great team, I just hate when people think they know what they're talking about and are ignorant enough to believe that people on this site don't.

Wow, that's the longest post I've contributed to this site... amazing what anger can do for you;)

Oh man, you got the there. No comeback for that. Oh wait.........Tom Brady, 6th round. Heath Shuler...1st.

:silly:

That's right, Cowboy fans are relying on the exception, not the rule, to establish the centerpiece of their offense for years to come. Brilliant.

I will settle this

If Romo sits to pee/Hensen, Campbell/Collins or Hasselback/Johnson have to start more then 2 games the division winner will be the Eagles.

All our backups suck so get over it they are backups for a reason.

McNabb has been just as injury prone as anyone else in the divsion lately. And if he goes down you're just as screwed as the rest of us.

If you ask me, you're facing an uphill battle as it is.

people in glass houses....

Your man MBIII put up over 60 yards 3 times... against the cards, chiefs and seahawks. The only reason he did anything, albeit not much, was because jones cannot stay healthy. I forget, who was the only team he got 100yds against? Oh yeah, the injury riddled cards. I'm not saying he's a piece of crap or anything, but you guys act like julius and barber combined are better than portis.

Do you really want to continue talking about who has better rbs?

ok... just for fun...

Betts put up 92 against SF, so your point is taken, but this was AFTER portis got his 100yds.

Cartwright put up 118yds (again, after they took portis out of the game-I think his 136yds tired him out a bit) on STL.

Again, I don't think our backs are incredible, but they've played and filled in really well. Also, I have no idea who your #3 is (not because i'm ignorant, but because he has done absolutely nothing to prove himself)

As for comparing lloyd and ARE's #'s to glenn... you do realize he's been in the league longer than them combined?!? If they did have similar #'s than I'd think Glenn was a joke(and I don't, I think he's a decent receiver, just not a true #1)

Was putting up 140 and 2 on your 'awesome secondary' not enough for Lloyd to prove himself? That's fine... now he's got a chance to prove himself w/ a real offense, not w/ a qb that threw 1td compared w/ 14 ints last year.

You guys added a guy from the TEXANS! to your secondary (I'm guessing he won't start) and we added (see above) a guy that burned the hell out of y'all!

This is not a Dallas hating post because I think you've got a great team, I just hate when people think they know what they're talking about and are ignorant enough to believe that people on this site don't.

Wow, that's the longest post I've contributed to this site... amazing what anger can do for you;)

Reread my post Glenn had just as many 100 yard games this season as Lloyd and ARE had in their whole career it has nothing to do with how long he has been in the league.

I am adding a signature to make sure everybody knows I am a Giants Fan

Archived