Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Bledsoe Gets Injured

SkinsNoles21

Is this why you trade away essentially your entire draft? :doh:

no, we trade for proven talent. in the time of free agency the Skins are the first team to figure out the best way to build a team of players with known skills that are still young enough to be shaped and molded by the best coaching staff in football.

Dallas Avearage Offensive starter age 28.18

Washington average offenasive starter age 28.09

As for when Parcells leaves what is supposed to happen? We have a very young D that is set for the future, our O could use some youth but we are in superb cap shape.

While I agree with you based on certain assumptions, I still think dallas fans have to understand that having an offense is kind of important to winning games and getting into the playoffs. The D should be good though.

Your line is better, you main back is better but your RB corps is not as good

Look, our third string back had as many 100 yd rushing games as your first and second string backs did all last year! If our third string is better than your starters how are our RB corps not better? Your RBs suck until they can PROVE otherwise.

Is this why you trade away essentially your entire draft? :doh:

Man...its like a broken record with you people. Get over it...the Skins trade draft picks for young, proven talent. Two draft picks for a young, proven WR > one draft pick on an unknown.

How's that Antonio Bryant working out for you? :whoknows:

Rock and Betts have proven they can put up 100 yards? How by putting 100 yards on crappy teams. Neither of those guys have had 100 yard games against a quality defense.

Wow! Talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Neither Barber or Jones have proved any more than Betts and Cartwright. May I remind you that Cartwright had as many 100 yd games last year ANY of your crappy RBs. Face it, your RBs are garbage.

While I agree with you based on certain assumptions, I still think dallas fans have to understand that having an offense is kind of important to winning games and getting into the playoffs. The D should be good though.

Thats true and I believe our offense is just fine for this year.

The last time Bledsoe was hurt so a substantional period of time his team won the Super Bowl. Maybe they should be cheering for Bledsoe to get hurt in Dallas.

Unfortunatly for Dallas, there is no Tom Brady waiting in the wings behind Bledsoe...if he goes down, good by season.

Unfortunatly for Dallas, there is no Tom Brady waiting in the wings behind Bledsoe...if he goes down, good by season.

Fortunately we have no idea what is behind Bledsoe because they have not played. Its all a moot point anyway because odds are Bledsoe will play all 16 games in the regular season, and however many playoff games we qualify for.

Considering you have TO as "America's Teammate" shows how ignorant you are. That was just ri-goddamned-iculous.

That is exactly why Terri Glenn is overrated - he's had 3 good seasons in 10 or 11 years, and nothing like what Moss had last year - as the only deep threat as you so astutely stated.

And yes please keep critiquing my English and posting 2-sentence drivel. I love when Crackwhore fans bring that crap. Jackass.

:dallasuck

Your graphic about the Cowgirls' revamped line made me laugh out loud!! True, but still made me laugh.

I can and will say odds, are that Bledsoe will not get injured. Go look at his history.
It really is true. The guy's like a ****roach, he's nearly invincible outside of the now legendary New England heart injury which led to Tom Brady taking over. But even then that injury was just flat out crazy, not like getting a bone broken or anything, I mean what are the odds of having a sheared blood vessel? Outside of that though, he's missed 6 games out of the last 13 seasons, so I'd say he's pretty damn reliable. Really though I hope Bledsoe and all the other Cowboys are 100% when we play them, I'd hate for injuries to be an excuse after we beat up on them again ;) .

Archived