Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Bledsoe Gets Injured

SkinsNoles21

With an offensive line that isn't exactly stellar, the Cowboys QB Drew Bledsoe will definitely take his fair share of hits. If he goes down to injury this season, who will be their QB? Tony Romo sits to pee and Drew Henson are the backups. Apparently, Henson isn't playing well right now and Romo sits to pee is currently number 2 on the depth chart. So if Drew Bledsoe gets hurt, the quarterback in Dallas will be

TONY Romo sits to pee

TO will love that

:laugh: :laugh: You are cold man. :laugh: :laugh:

TO is going to complain no matter who is giving him the rock. But you are right, he certainly is going to have a problem with a no name QB. :silly: I guess Parcells is going to have to get his fat ass out there and take some snaps. :silly:

How come nobody mentions Drew Bledslow being old as a potential problem but yet Brunell is considred such a liability? We have a better OLine, better Running Backs, and

more threats at WR.

God I'd love to see TO rip into Tony Romo sits to pee!!!

Iy isn't reported because he does not have a history of injuried like Brunnel. Case in point, Brunnel is hurt already, in mini camp no less. Bledsoe missed like eight games because of a broken sternum I believe. Other than that he is rock solid.

Your line is better, you main back is better but your RB corps is not as good, and your claim that your recievers are better cannot be taken seriously.

Your line is better, you main back is better but your RB corps is not as good, and your claim that your recievers are better cannot be taken seriously.

Ladell Betts is a solid back, as it the Rock. I would definitely say our RB is better.

It's quite debatable who has the better WR corps - Moss is coming off a Monster season with Jimmy Farris and James Thrash on the other side of him. I don't care what you say, Terry Glenn will always be overrated. Give me ARE and Lloyd over Terri Glenn and Crayon.

:dallasuck

We all know what what happened to Bledsoe in our second meeting last year when we just killed him over and over again. injured or not, the cowboys wont be able to protect bledsoe against the Skins, and will probably have trouble against other teams too.

Iy isn't reported because he does not have a history of injuried like Brunnel. Case in point, Brunnel is hurt already, in mini camp no less. Bledsoe missed like eight games because of a broken sternum I believe. Other than that he is rock solid.

Our RB corps is way better then yours, when Portis got hurt Betts had over 100 yards when he started. As far as the recievers, we feel we have better and so do you. The fact is because of Santana and TO, they will both open up things for the rest of our recievers. Our new recievers are yet to be seen as Redskins, but there no slouch and is now in Saunders offense that goes for the throat, gonna be interesting.

I hate your team, you hate mine, but neither of our teams will be pushed around by anyone without being hit in the mouth a few times. Only time will tell how good both our teams are but one things a fact, its about time us fans get to rival over good teams again and teams that have a great shot of playing in January and the show. :cheers:

Ladell Betts is a solid back, as it the Rock. I would definitely say our RB is better.

It's quite debatable who has the better WR corps - Moss is coming off a Monster season with Jimmy Farris and James Thrash on the other side of him. I don't care what you say, Terry Glenn will always be overrated. Give me ARE and Lloyd over Terri Glenn and Crayon.

Terry Glenn had 1,100 yards as the only deep threat. Also, I suggest you learn some English, it's "OUR", not "ARE".

Nate Newton has struck again! Pass the pipe, or RB's aren't as good, and our receiver's can't be taken seriously. julius" I got booted out of college for a season for drug use" jones got ZIPPY against any good defense. And to honestly think TO is going to improve your reciver's corp that much is drinking Jerry Jones Kool-Aid. Please stop reading Peter King's opinions because all they do is give you false hope for yet another dismal season, your going to be as disapointed as you were last year when your "triplet" party got busted up by an "injury prone" QB and a "undersized receiver"

See you in September, See you when your season's through:laugh:

Terry Glenn had 1,100 yards as the only deep threat. Also, I suggest you learn some English, it's "OUR", not "ARE".

Considering you have TO as "America's Teammate" shows how ignorant you are. That was just ri-goddamned-iculous.

That is exactly why Terri Glenn is overrated - he's had 3 good seasons in 10 or 11 years, and nothing like what Moss had last year - as the only deep threat as you so astutely stated.

And yes please keep critiquing my English and posting 2-sentence drivel. I love when Crackwhore fans bring that crap. Jackass.

Either one of our qb's go down, and both are teams are most likely done for the year. What I find funny is how you dismiss Romo sits to pee so quickly. He's been in the NFL longer, Same system the whole time, has stellar preseason numbers........yet you laugh at him?

I suggest you do a quick search for Campbells preseason numbers before you laugh at us.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Either one of our qb's go down, and both are teams are most likely done for the year. What I find funny is how you dismiss Romo sits to pee so quickly. He's been in the NFL longer, Same system the whole time, has stellar preseason numbers........yet you laugh at him?

I suggest you do a quick search for Campbells preseason numbers before you laugh at us.

So a three-year vet, who has played in the same system, played better than a rookie playing in his 5th system in 5 years? No kidding, you don't say! I should freakin' hope so...and one more time, no one gives a rats ass about preseason.

Did you just say "stellar preseason number's", Babe Laufenberg used to put up "stellar preseason number's" and where did that get him? Whoops, that's right playing for Dallas.

If anyone is going to criticize people for their grammar and spelling...please learn how to spell Brunell

Its not brunnel or brunel...Thanks

We know how to spell Bledsoe and can even use it in a sentence..For example..

Wow, Drew Bledsoe has been sacked 6 times tonight and his team is getting smoked.

you must be joking. other than TO youve got she glenn and crayton. both are scared to death of Sean Taylor. and they should be. TO isnt scared but that is only because his ego wont allow him to see the truth. but worry not your pitiful WR corps will get the point soon enough.

What I find funny is how you dismiss Romo sits to pee so quickly. He's been in the NFL longer, Same system the whole time, has stellar preseason numbers........yet you laugh at him?

You don't?

:laugh:

Come on man, you can't seriously expect us to take Romo sits to pee for real, can you?

You won't even take a WR who burned you for 140 yards and 2 scores for real yet we're suppposed to be solemn when the topic turns to your deadbeat 2nd string QB?

Gimme a break dude.

Either one of our qb's go down, and both are teams are most likely done for the year.

:cheers:

TY because this is the NFC East and only veteran QB's can win in this division, proof was in Philly last year when Mcnabb went down. There is NO rookie or one year QB gonna be like Big Ben in this division, plain and simple its too freakin tough.

Archived