Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What skins jerseys are in your closet as of now?

LiveStrongSkins

I only possess one jersey in my collection, a authentic #28 Green burgandy jersey.

I dont bother trying to go out and get new jerseys because in todays NFL, most players dont last more than 3 years on a team.

So I chose a Green jersey because he was the first good redskins memory I had while growing(since I cant recall anything about the '91 year)

1. Darryl Green (replica)

2. Art monk (throw back)

3. Stephen Davis

4. Santana Moss

5. Chis Cooley

6. Doug Williams (Throw back)

7. Joe Theisman (throw back)

8. Sam Huff (throw Back)

9. Sammy Baugh (throw back)

10. Lavar Arrington 2 (Will give away for free)

11. Clinton Portis

12. Shawn Taylor

13. Shawn Springs

14. Champ Bailey

15. John Riggins (throw back)

16. Rick Ervins

17. Laverneus Coles

18. Jermiah Trotter

12. Just purchase Randle El and Tee Shirt with the schedule on it with the discount coupon.

:helmet: I just love the Skins and will purchase more jerseys in the future.:helmet:

Brad Johnson #14 (Burgundy)

Sean Taylor #36 (White)

Pat Ramsey #11 (Burgundy)

Santana Moss #89 (White)

Lavar Arrington #56 (Burgundy)**

**Never was a Lavar fan but I won it in a raffle. Sat in my closet since.

You sound like a "very young person" who's trying to "profile and boast", I have a Doug Williams jersey, #17 a player who won a "Super Bowl" for the Skins. Do you know him? or do you have any appreciation for him and others during his tenure?,. probably not, I think that you will continue to "prance around" in your jersies, profile and that you will continue being in a "fog".

The caps, jersies, memorabelia and other items I have in my possession are testaments to "my team" and their accomplishments, not one of "styling".

I could care less what you think. I bought the jerseys that I felt like getting. I'm not the type of person to boast. I liked the originality of the black jerseys and thought it was cool to have a Moss probowl jersey. Yes, I know all about Doug Williams and appreciate anyone who ever put on a skins jersey. Who are you to judge? You are a nobody to me, I'm just as big of a skins fan as anyone reguardless of the jerseys I get.

Wow! Who pissed in your cornflakes?

It looks like Livestrong is just having a little off-season fun with his ES family. Why don't you go back, read some of his posts, and you may very well find that the "very young person" and "profile and boast" remarks are unwarranted. If supporting your team and wearing their colors is "profiling" and "boasting"...then there are thousands of boasters & profilers on this site.

Here's my "Poser" list

:laugh::laugh: Yeah man, my thoughts exactly. I get blasted by someone for sharing the few jerseys in my collection and asking everyone else which jerseys they have. I have a whopping 3 jerseys but yet im boasting alright! Maybe I should have started another thread about Mark Brunell's index finger. It's ok though, thanks for the support..:cheers:

Aight here's mine:

1st skins Jersey ever: Theismann kids costume.

1st Replica: Heath Shuler

Bruce Smith

Champ Bailey throwback

Sean Taylor repli-thentic/EQT

Clinton Portis repli-thentic/EQT

I want Cooley and Moss repli-thentics/EQT, but haven't seen them yet.

BTW, repli-thentics/EQT are made of a slightly better material and have single sewn numbers and letters. They run about $100. You get the look and feel of an authentic for $35-40 more than a replica.

95 Wilkerson

21 Allen

82 Westbrook

28 Green

Im afraid to buy any more as it seems when i buy one the player leaves. I think i may wear the 21 Allen jersey to the games. I think my hair will cover up the name on the back.

Why worry about covering up the name of Terry Allen? He was a good player for the Redskins; there's no shame in wearing his jersey. As for Westbrook, well, that's a long name so I hope you have a lot of hair. :) Randle El is 82, so maybe you can get the lettering to have that jersey upgraded. As for the 95 jersey, do you mean Dan Wilkinson, or do you have a jersey for Basil Wilkerson (who played E for the Redskins in 1932)? If it's a Basil Wilkerson jersey, that is a really unique. The Redskins have not had many players named Basil.

You sound like a "very young person" who's trying to "profile and boast", I have a Doug Williams jersey, #17 a player who won a "Super Bowl" for the Skins. Do you know him? or do you have any appreciation for him and others during his tenure?,. probably not, I think that you will continue to "prance around" in your jersies, profile and that you will continue being in a "fog".

The caps, jersies, memorabelia and other items I have in my possession are testaments to "my team" and their accomplishments, not one of "styling".

You sure seem to be able to judge people at the drop of a hat. Who are you to tell someone how to be a fan of their team?

I think there is nothing wrong with having the Redskins single season RUSHING RECORD holder's jersey. Nor the single season recieving record holder's jersey (TE or WR, they are both on *this* team). These are some of the hardest hitting hardest playing skins I've ever seen and I see nothing wrong with supporting them.

I do see things wrong poking fun at the youth and their idols though.

edit: I have a burgandy replithentic taylor #21. He is the most amazing defender I have ever seen in a skins uniform. And he's still a baby.

:logo:

I only possess one jersey in my collection, a authentic #28 Green burgandy jersey.

I dont bother trying to go out and get new jerseys because in todays NFL, most players dont last more than 3 years on a team.

So I chose a Green jersey because he was the first good redskins memory I had while growing(since I cant recall anything about the '91 year)

There are plenty of players that last more than 3 years on a team in the NFL...

Unfortunately, until Gibbs got here, that hasn't been the case in DC.../

wow....calm down guy. don't have an aneurysm. :laugh:

he didn't mean anything by it. maybe this offseason has got your panties in a bunch, but that's no reason to just blast this guy. i mean just because he doesn't have a really old jersey doesn't mean anything. can you blame him from getting the jerseys of the the players he knows and has seen? come on man, lighten up and accept your redskins brethren.

I love the jersey thread.

I just bought a burgundy Marcus Washington, it is en route as I type this. I want to get a Cooley too, probably sometime before the season starts.

The closet has the following

White- #28 Darrell Green

All the rest are burgundy

#26- Portis

#36- Sean Taylor

#89- Santana Moss

#24- Champ Bailey

#80- L Coles

#30- Trung Canidate

#82- Michael Westbrook

#5- Heath Shuler

I have a white Portis and burgundy Moss jersey that my husband just got me for Mother's Day.

I would like to get a Riggins and Green jersey as well but the NFLShop is getting a bad rep on here lately.

Where else can you get custom replica jerseys?

Yea because all of that was necessary....you sure showed him.:doh:

Archived