Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What skins jerseys are in your closet as of now?

LiveStrongSkins

Burgundy - Sean Taylor 36 ... ordered it as soon as they drafted him ... one of my favorite college players

White - Portis ... my friend who is a huge cowboys fan got it for me as an xmas present ... he said he hates the skins but respects portis haha ... love that jersey

Scott

Bailey (authentic, burgundy) - bought it about a year before he was traded

Taylor (replica, burgundy) - #36, I bought this one as soon as they were available at FedEx...sweeet

Cooley (replica, white) - thinking of letting my hair bush out too

next jersey i buy will need to be a custom job with Gibbs' name on it.

:dallasuck I have a Superbowl days White 81 art monk jersey and a newer burgandy Daryl green jersey. I also have a Helmet that was worn by Donny Warren a week before the superbowl. Long story on how I got it, but glad I did. I try not to get jersies of players unless they have been around awhile since nowadays they tend to move on and you are wearing a jersey of a player who has been on 14 teams.

I have a 70th anniversary Gardner jersey! :doh:

But, am in the process of converting it to a Charlie Brown jersey (he also wore "87" and is one of the greatest smurfs of all time).

This is the process for anyone interested:

1. Cut off the name plate (takes about 30 minutes, if done carefully).

2. Go to fabric store (be sure to bring your wife or girlfriend b/c most guys know nothing about fabric). Match burgundy nylon color with old nameplate.

3. Take new blank nameplate material to a screen printing business and have them put the new name on the back (in my case, "BROWN").

4. Take to a dry cleaner/tailor and have them sew on the new name plate.

5. Wear to all Redskins games.

For about $10, you have a new jersey, good to go...

Archived