Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

lovetoaster that is a perfect explanation...thank you very much.

i remember him getting that new way of neck surgery and he was recovering from it and then it just seems like he went away. he was one of my favorite heels along with owen hart and ol vince himself. any man that can make 30000 people yell "WHAT?!" after every sentence he says is good at his craft.

I have always liked Kurt and I really want to like TNA, but they frustrate me in the way they misuse their talent sometimes. Kurt could be a hell of an asset to TNA if they work it right.

I never watch WWE anymore because it has gotten really stale to me, but I watch TNA every once in a while. I used to watch it all of the time, back to the weekly Nashville PPV's, but I do not watch it nearly as much as I used to.

Is that being shown anywhere for free?

Only in my living room. :)

Flair over MVP via the figure four in the middle of the ring.

Y2J vs JBL MATCH OF THE NIGHT!

Y2J's head busted open when thrown into the ring post. Crimson MAsk quickly turns into a Crimson Mask/Shirt combo. Y2J covered in blood from the head to his waist. Action spills outside. JBL goed to tearing apart the announce table when Y2J nails him with a chair shot right between the eyes. Both appear too be counted out. Y2J then throws JBL back into the ring & ends up hanging him via a cable. JBL in the ring - cable around neck & over top rope - Y2J on the floor pulling on the cable. JBL won via DQ.