Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I used to be into the Ric Flair versus Ricky Steamboat matches, those were classic.

I got my fill of the Fliar/Steamboat series last weekend. I sat thru Flair's and Dusty's DVD collections. Those matches didn't have the high flying antics and innovative moves that entertain me today but they had story, psychology and the violence that I really like.

Main event for ECW this week.

RVD vs Sabu vs Kurt Angle in a ladder match. Winner is the #1 contender for the ECW title.

Maybe this is the week that ECW starts acting like ECW........

I certainly hope you're right, but I'm not holding my breath yet. We can certainly hope though....

Guest sith lord

Well, I'm currently catching the replay of TNA's Hardcore Justice and they had to evacuate the building because of some pyro that ignited some of the pipes on the ceiling. No joke.

Well, I'm currently catching the replay of TNA's Hardcore Justice and they had to evacuate the building because of some piro that ignited some of the pipes on the ceiling. No joke.

Now that truly is extreme, even the building takes a hard bump that way. Perhaps we've just discovered how to resurrect ECW after all, don't set Sabu etc on fire, just set the whole building on fire instead.

Well, it can continue without him in the ring.

He can get jumped, need surgery, but still be on Raw with DX causing trouble.

This just means they need to create a stable here.

I'll quote this because this is in response to some of the news I've got =)..

News -

- A Survivor Series poster was "supposedly" leaked, hinting to a war between DX and nWo. I have not been able to find such a poster so this is merely speculative until something more concrete comes up.

- Word is Edge will drop the title at Summerslam, or soon after. When John Cena's new movie "The Marine" comes out WWE wants him to have the belt for promotions.

- Also on an Edge note, there is a rumor floating about that both Edge and Lita will jump to TNA come November. Lita's contract will be up by then but I'm not sure about Edge's contract. It seems unlikely that they would cut Lita now, when she's finally being brought in to wrestle in an extremely weak women's division. However WWE has recently asked her to have face work done and she has refused. As far as Edge goes, there is no word of any backstage heat or misconduct that would cause WWE not to resign him. The fans react to Edge like Vince McMahon wants. However many in the company think he makes a better "face" then a "heel". Anyway this is just a rumor at this time.

- Another WWE Diva on the way out is Trish Stratus. She will be getting married soon and wants to persue other things and spend time with her new husband. This has pretty much been confirmed, there is a feeling in the company however, if WWE were to offer her a lot more cash she'd stay.. This raises the question however, who will be the new face of the women's division. Trish Stratus has been the most recognizable woman in wrestling the last 4 or 5 years.

Anyway that's all I got for now. Enjoy

Now that truly is extreme, even the building takes a hard bump that way. Perhaps we've just discovered how to resurrect ECW after all, don't set Sabu etc on fire, just set the whole building on fire instead.

Yeah I downloaded the PPV and watched it the other night.

This was GREAT, and made the PPV very entertaining.

Eric Young is the shi*t. He's curtain jerking and was SO over. Those fans love him to death.

And he's definitely got *it* I think too.

Oh and he did a Flair Flip in that match against Johnny Devine and I marked the f**k out.

Is it okay to bleep swears like that? If not I'll stop.

- Also on an Edge note, there is a rumor floating about that both Edge and Lita will jump to TNA come November. Lita's contract will be up by then but I'm not sure about Edge's contract. It seems unlikely that they would cut Lita now, when she's finally being brought in to wrestle in an extremely weak women's division. However WWE has recently asked her to have face work done and she has refused. As far as Edge goes, there is no word of any backstage heat or misconduct that would cause WWE not to resign him. The fans react to Edge like Vince McMahon wants. However many in the company think he makes a better "face" then a "heel". Anyway this is just a rumor at this time.

Edge better not leave. He's the only one I like anymore other than Mickie.....

It looks like Vince and Paulie told CM Punk to go out and emulate Samoa Joe. I never recall seeing Punk do that many kicks or a face wash in ROH. Then again, I haven't seen that many of his matched. His finisher is impressive, but it's not the same as the Pespi Plunge.

CM is their little Joe, albeit inevitably he'll be booked a lot worse than Joe I'm sure. TNA has used Joe brilliantly, I can't wait to see Sting vs Joe for the strap.

Yeah I kinda figured tat it would happen that way, but I would pay money and fly to Orlando to see Joe beat Jarrett from pilar to post. The fact that TNA is run by a Jarrett is the only thing that holds that organization back.

Yeah I kinda figured tat it would happen that way, but I would pay money and fly to Orlando to see Joe beat Jarrett from pilar to post. The fact that TNA is run by a Jarrett is the only thing that holds that organization back.

Jarrett is their Triple H though. They need him right now because no one else can really hold that top heel spot. He'll put Joe over when the time is right, or Sting will. Joe will be the new lynchpin for TNA. He'll carry that company for years I'm sure *knock on wood*.

But yeah I'm down with Jarrett getting his ass kicked.

Hahaha, oh and on the big Christian heel turn. I love obvious heel turns in wrestling. Like when you know this one dude is evil, but he's got a good face run going and you see the seeds being planted for the heel turn.

All that "STING IS MY BEST FRIEND" stuff hahha, like a little Lex Luger out there.

I marked out for that guitar shot to the knee haha, that was pretty legendary. Christian is winning me over piece by piece. His match at Lockdown with Abyss was insane.

Yeah it was only a matter of time before they were going to make Christian into a heel. I was shocked when they had him show up as a face. Anywho, Christian is one of those people that's a better heel than a face.

With Summerslam coming up this Sunday, will anyone be ordering it? My buddies have decided against it because we would only be ordering it for the Flair/Foley match. Everything else we can do without.