Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

That explains why he got the sudden suspension. Good find.

I really don't have any news but more of a comment. I thought that the promos and finish to the TNA show last week were excellent. Ya had Brother Runt (Spike Dudley) going insane, Monty Brown calling Samoa Joe a Hippophant (Hippo and Elephant) in the promos and the finish had the Joe vs Rhyno main event break down because of Monty's interference. There was a gore thru a broken table set up at the entry ramp. TNA's learning slowly but surely.

Enjoy Joe while he lasts in TNA.. I won't be surprised to see him in WWE within the next year or two.. He's extremely unhappy with TNA.

Oh and the treatment of women was by one woman. No one back staged liked her and she accused Randy of pooping in her gym bag. According to Randy it was just a tanning oil and other crap he squirted into the bag. He didn't mention any names but I know it was Sable he did this to. Apparently quite awhile ago as well. This was just one of many things he's done to the ladies and other folk back stage. Something more recent happened along with the pot thing to force Vince to make Randy take anger management treatment.

Why would Vinnie want Joe when he has that incredible talent Umaga????

Joe is really popular to TNA fans. Stealing him away from TNA would be a huge blow. Joe would be good on the ECW label where there is a desperate need for different talent

Guest sith lord
Enjoy Joe while he lasts in TNA.. I won't be surprised to see him in WWE within the next year or two.. He's extremely unhappy with TNA.

Where did you hear this? Joe has just signed a new contract with TNA.

Guest sith lord
I actually heard it's Monty who will be in the WWF soon, perhaps in the next month or so. I think his contract is up in September (but don't hold me to that)

I heard that also. Anyway, the WWE can have him.

Vince and the WWE only have a few more weeks to get it right before most of the football fans switch back to the NFL, NBA, NCAA, etc.

The summer is when you hook people with your best storylines and hope you can hold onto them to Wrassle-mania.

so far, they are dropping the ball.

Joe is really popular to TNA fans. Stealing him away from TNA would be a huge blow. Joe would be good on the ECW label where there is a desperate need for different talent

Goth, I was being sarcastic. :) I figured the Umaga comment would've been a dead give away.

Goth, I was being sarcastic. :) I figured the Umaga comment would've been a dead give away.

Well I dunno.. People are mixed on Umaga.. Some like him some hate him. I don't like the gimmick and I think it's stupid.. Other people really seem to like him.

For real.. It's pretty slow on Wrestling news today.. Should be better tomorrow ;p..

Oh if those were wondering where Randy Orton was for those few months he was away.. he was suspended for smoking pot and having a bad attitude towards the ladies.

Interesting find...tahnks

Where did you hear this? Joe has just signed a new contract with TNA.

This was just in the last 3 or 4 days. Apparently He's not happy with how he's being used. I don't keep up with TNA that much I just heard about it in passing.

Guest sith lord
This was just in the last 3 or 4 days. Apparently He's not happy with how he's being used. I don't keep up with TNA that much I just heard about it in passing.

If true, what's new? No one's ever happy with the way they're being used unless they have the world title.

If true, what's new? No one's ever happy with the way they're being used unless they have the world title.

Yeah like I said I don't keep up with TNA.. Think he was ****ing that he's put too many people over lately or something I don't remember

Guest sith lord
Yeah like I said I don't keep up with TNA.. Think he was ****ing that he's put too many people over lately or something I don't remember

He just needs to be patient, it's just a matter of time before he becomes the NWA World Champ and besides, he has NEVER lost a one on one match in TNA and his TNA produced DVD is doing really well. What more does he want?

You know, I usually either watch RAW or I have it running in the background. The only thing I got up from the computer & sat on the couch to watch was the Flair & Foley promo. That was the only thing worth seeing in the two hours RAW was on tonight.

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

agree with you guys. I said this before.

The Summer is the time when the good storylines should be started, to hook people that won't even turn it on while NFL, NBA and NCAA is going on.

DX needs to get done with Vince, and just go nutty on all the brands. Have them invade smackdown for awhile. Recruit some folks there. Then leave a DX faction on Smackdown. Same for ECW. Then that can build up to a DX vs. The World at Wrestelmania next year. Tag match, Hardcore Match, etc.

agree with you guys. I said this before.

The Summer is the time when the good storylines should be started, to hook people that won't even turn it on while NFL, NBA and NCAA is going on.

DX needs to get done with Vince, and just go nutty on all the brands. Have them invade smackdown for awhile. Recruit some folks there. Then leave a DX faction on Smackdown. Same for ECW. Then that can build up to a DX vs. The World at Wrestelmania next year. Tag match, Hardcore Match, etc.

That would be cool but I don't see it happening.

I am wondering if ECW would benefit from having Batista as the ECW champion instead of the Big Show. I think Batista would be a better champion and they can do more things with him. He definately seems more Extreme and would be accepted better by the fans. Is his match extreme rules tonight?

I am wondering if ECW would benefit from having Batista as the ECW champion instead of the Big Show. I think Batista would be a better champion and they can do more things with him. He definately seems more Extreme and would be accepted better by the fans. Is his match extreme rules tonight?

I dunno man.. Smackdown is getting low on the big names. I think they need Batista.. Why I didn't agree with not having a draft lottery this year. It's good to cycle the talent around.