Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves III

Tarhog

:doh: All of 3 mins go by before somebody claims otherwise. Maybe I'm the only one who has NOT worn a player's SB ring.

Now - in case the mods start to get panicky, here's a pic

photo credit: Legion Of Doom

I don't know about anybody else here Mark, but years ago I met Ron Yary in a Norwalk bar. Believe it or not, we hit it off...err, to be more accurate, HE hit me then I fell off. The bar stool.

I did come out of it wearing a ring, however. Here's one of the insurance pix so I stay in the good graces of TK, PCS, Jumbo and zoony among others...

toilet_seat_death.jpg

:D

True story. Except for every word in it.

As you may or not know me and my boys have been working on my "Redskin Room". This pic is from last night.

From left Ashey,Gibbs,me and Tyler.

I love that you list your dog in your photo-tagging. English Bulldogs are my favorite (sorry to my 2 dogs, but it's true) :D

(Whoa, almost quoted the pic - too much wine - thank goodness for "Preview Post") :shhh:

While looking through some old documents, I found this pic from Summer 2002. Had to share. This was taken shortly after my Grandmother's funeral. 3 generations of us.(Hope all the guys don't mind).

From left to right. Myself,Papa,brother Utah,my other brother,dad,and little Utah.

Grannyma came back for Papa a year later,(almost exactly). God rest and bless his soul. Glad I found that pic.

Here's one of me and my Snookums.

What a cutie pie :) Aren't little girls with pigtails the most adorable things ever? :D

3337384262_7a7d4ea250.jpg?v=0

That's me when I was about three I guess - I was kind of an awesome artist. :D The one in the middle was supposed to be a leprechaun and the one on the right was my grandpa (I have no idea why he's wearing a propeller hat).

Capt Rich, your girl is really adorable.

She's a card. I wish I had her more. That one's a little old. She's cracking me up with the things that come out of her mouth now. The other day she walked intothe living room and said plainas day, "OK guys, we have alot of work to do." I almost fell over laughing.

Archived