Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys are closed!

Passizle

I probably should not start a thread about this but....

I was just on the official Cowboys site and I tried to join their forum to talk and talk smack a little but the board is closed to new members for the off season. Our board does not practice this. I was wondering why they would close their message board to new users.

Hmmm... Strange... :insane:

I was just on the official Cowboys site and I tried to join their forum to talk and talk smack a little but the board is closed to new members for the off season. Our board does not practice this. I was wondering why they would close their message board to new users.

I'll tell you how to get on, Tell them that you smoke crack, you tried rehab but it didn't work, you hang out with Quincy Carter and Micheal Irvin, that while you'er talking to them at this very moment you're getting high, and that all you think about is getting smacked!!! I'll bet you they'll open up that board faster than Quincy Carter gets Cut from teams.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I'll tell you how to get on, Tell them that you smoke crack, you tried rehab but it didn't work, you hang out with Quincy Carter and Micheal Irvin, that while you'er talking to them at this very moment you're getting high, and that all you think about is getting smacked!!! I'll bet you they'll open up that board faster than Quincy Carter gets Cut from teams.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Do you know these guys personally?

Just use the responses to the passwords:

You type in "broke"

They respond "back"

You type in "mount"

They respond "us"

And you're in. :D

I apologize for the senstive nature of this post in advance, but I couldn't stop myself.

Guest santana4prez

They are ******* because they are scared of Redskin fans posting pictures of brooms. ExtremeSkins is such a great site because we get to debate with any rival fan who joins here. The sad thing is we can take all of the stuff opposing fans talk on this board like during the cap hell (that never happened) or when the Cowboys signed TO. Its to bad those same Cowboy fans are scared of us and closed there board. They are *******.:dallasuck

They are ******* because they are scared of Redskin fans posting pictures of brooms. ExtremeSkins is such a great site because we get to debate with any rival fan who joins here. The sad thing is we can take all of the stuff opposing fans talk on this board like during the cap hell (that never happened) or when the Cowboys signed TO. Its to bad those same Cowboy fans are scared of us and closed there board. They are *******.:dallasuck

as well as other Skins fans ;)

i was thinking that they closed their board because something bad happened down there on the ranch and they didnt want to be teased about it. just like last year when the brokeback boys came to FedEx and got stomped. but i havent seen anything in the news.

i was thinking that they closed their board because something bad happened down there on the ranch and they didnt want to be teased about it. just like last year when the brokeback boys came to FedEx and got stomped. but i havent seen anything in the news.

Maybe Jerry's latest face lift failed :laugh:

go here............www.cowboyszone.com if you want to talk some smack

They closed it after each loss to the Skins last season too....wusses.

Are you serious? I didn't know that. It just goes to show, they can't take what they so regularly try to dish out. What a bunch of *******!

**** DALLAS! :dallasuck

I find this hard to believe considering the official forum gets 0 traffic there is a total of 49 threads on the entire forum dating back to before last season, 120 total posts.

Guest santana4prez

They are scared of the Burgundy & Gold. I dont blame them. They will be closing the board down again twice in 2006.:cheers:

Yep. Alot of classic debates between fellow Skns fans in the last week or so. Goes to show maybe we disagree but we still agree on one thing....

The Redskins are #1:helmet:

I do !!!!!!!!!!

hahahaahahahahahahahaahah I crack myself up.

You got to admit, that was a good one. :laugh:

Yeah it was funny but all I got to say to that is:dallasuck

There are many Cowboys Forums out there and I assure you, they're not ALL closed to new members. Please specify which site.

If this is true, that's chicken-****! However, if you dont talk **** until your team has already won, that's pretty chicken-**** too. Again, which site??? I dont want to waste my time with forums like those.

There's many forums out there that are WAY too sensitive!

Ever been to Hailredskins.com ?? Those guys are the biggest *******! They'll throw Skins fans out, if the Mods dont agree with what they're saying.

Extremeskins is a great site! There's also alot of good Dallas sites.

I dont think anyone is scared of seeing some brooms posted!

Last year is history!

And if its history you want to talk about, Dallas has a huge edge!

9505303487.gif

Guest santana4prez
There's many forums out there that are WAY too sensitive!

Ever been to Hailredskins.com ?? Those guys are the biggest *******! They'll throw Skins fans out, if the Mods dont agree with what they're saying.

Extremeskins is a great site! There's also alot of good Dallas sites.

I dont think anyone is scared of seeing some brooms posted!

Last year is history!

And if its history you want to talk about, Dallas has a huge edge!

Just joking around. I know the site was probably fixing something or had them closed for a reason. I was kidding about the whole broom statement. I hope they wouldnt close a site over that.:laugh:

As for the Cowboy history part you guys have an edge in the overall standings and the Skins have the 2 biggest wins in our teams rivalry. We can debate these facts all day if you want but as much as you like your standings in our series those 2 games are the biggest ones in our teams history. While the Skins creep closer and closer this season to that overall mark which really is only that large of a margin when you notice how the 1990s tipped things in your favor. Those 2 NFC Title games that got the Skins the NFC Championship will always be there. :helmet:

Haha! I think I might try it!

Archived