Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who is this?

MissU28

LOL... missu28, you have a "get me the hell out of here" look on your face in that pic.

no offense kev. :)

That was the day that Kevin was out of control .... He managed to fall down Piss Mountain, miss the first half of the game, take me down in a drunken tumble and completely mispronounce my name.

Kevin = out of control that day.

That was the day that Kevin was out of control .... He managed to fall down Piss Mountain, miss the first half of the game, take me down in a drunken tumble and completely mispronounce my name.

Kevin = out of control that day.

that's classic, though missing the first half of the game is unacceptable!

Nice, well there goes my Antonio Brown autograph. Stupid signature on a stupid visor :tantrum:

Yeah no drinking that day, but the good news is I have lost at least one of the three chins I have in that pic.

Hope y'all saved the pics from the raida's game... no more ownage to be supplied here :silly:

Nice, well there goes my Antonio Brown autograph. Stupid signature on a stupid visor :tantrum:

Yeah no drinking that day, but the good news is I have lost at least one of the three chins I have in that pic.

Hope y'all saved the pics from the raida's game... no more ownage to be supplied here :silly:

I was gonna say, that looks just like Kevin exept he's to big. You have lost some weight since that pick! :cheers:

Yep it is Kevin B.

Here is a picture of some Extreskinners at the Tempe Hooters the day befor the Redskins / Cardinals Game and Kevn is the guy kneeling down to my right. I am the half-Asian guy with the 37 Throwback Jersey on. :D

TempeHooters.jpg

Yep it is Kevin B.

Here is a picture of some Extreskinners at the Tempe Hooters the day befor the Redskins / Cardinals Game and Kevn is the guy kneeling down to my right. I am the half-Asian guy with the 37 Throwback Jersey on. :D

TempeHooters.jpg

leave it to the Sausage Fest Boys at Extremeskins.com, to go to a Hooters and NOT get a picture of a Hooter's Girl in the picture

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booooooooooooooooooooooo :doh:

Archived