Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For everyone that doesn't get it...

Renegade7

I really hate those star head ****s!

Tradition in my wife's family was to have a star on the top of the tree at Christmas. This is perfectly normal. However, my wife's "family star" had a hint of blue in it. The next year it went "missing". I gladly replaced the star with an angel.

I really can't (or rather won't) say what happened to that star. But I can't help smiling when I look at the replacement angel every year!!

HAIL!

Now that's the dedication I like to see.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I lived in New York with a bunch of Giants fans for a couple of years (the year they went to the Super Bowl vs. Baltimore, in fact), so I do hate the Giants quite a bit. Even so, Irvin, Parcells, Jerry Jones and that atrocious stadium, plus the Thanksgiving Day monopoly, really irk me. Plus, Dallas fans are the ugliest people out there.

I too am shocked any Redskin fan could consider any other team but the Cowboys as our Arch-rival. The thing these people need to understand is... it DOESNT matter how good they are. Because no matter how bad the Cowboys are, just when we are on a roll, and they are in the dumps, we will beat up on them for 58 minutes, and then either they will get some help from the referee, or will have some incredibly lucky play to beat us at the last moment. Dont ever stop hating the cowboys. The moment you do, is the moment they hit you.

I hate Dallas mostly because of all the bandwagon jumpers through the 90's. In the 80's I hated NY more only because of Simms, Bavaro, Meggett etc. I hate seeing cowboys jerseys at skins games WHEN WERE ARENT EVEN PLAYING THEM!! I have a bitter sweet relationship with philly fans, atleast they support their team and will not have any outside fans enjoying a game at their house.

I still hate the Arizona Cardinals the most...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

of all the sports rivalry I get into I hate the cowboys much more than say the Yankees, Virginia Tech, or Florida State.

notice i never capitalize the cowboys

its just a matter of disrespect

I really hate those star head ****s!

Tradition in my wife's family was to have a star on the top of the tree at Christmas. This is perfectly normal. However, my wife's "family star" had a hint of blue in it. The next year it went "missing". I gladly replaced the star with an angel.

I really can't (or rather won't) say what happened to that star. But I can't help smiling when I look at the replacement angel every year!!

HAI![/quoteL]

That was just too funny. I'll never look at a Christmas Star the same again

I can't believe what I'm reading. If I see one more thread asking who our arch-rival is, I'm going to just flat out stop coming here. This is the offical redskins message board and ya'll don't know Dallas is it? What's wrong with ya'll?! Where have ya'll been? Who raised you? Look, if I come off as being rude or mean, it's because I know it will grab your attention and you WILL understand why to hate Dallas. I'm tired of telling you why, so for all the newbies, I'm going to show you why so many of us will NEVER hate any team more then the Dallas Cowboys.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cLbZsvVRpE&search=redskins-cowboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rGZTO9XvwwY&search=redskins-cowboys

Ya'll get it now? Glad to be of service then.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY!!!

No offense, I hate Dallas and am a Redskins fan also...

But not once have I seen a thread about anyone asking who our rival is. Nice thread, bad opening line. :2cents:

Guest santana4prez

The Cowboys are easily in a class of their own. I hate the Giants and Eagles because they are division rivals and we have other games like the Bucs,Ravens,or Seahawks that are great games but........

The Cowboys by far are the Redskins biggest rivals. Winning a game vs the Cowboys is so sweet. Thats why last season was so great. I want a Super Bowl Title but if I cant get that I want a sweep of the Cowboys. If you ask a Cowboy fan they want to win a game vs the Skins just as much but they like to hide their feelings because they cant talk any **** after last seasons sweep. This rivalry is the biggest rivalry in football and both teams hate the other so much it makes for a big game no matter what the records are.

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Guest santana4prez
No offense, I hate Dallas and am a Redskins fan also...

But not once have I seen a thread about anyone asking who our rival is. Nice thread, bad opening line. :2cents:

EXTREMESKINS.com - Our Biggest Rival This one was a duplicate so at one time their were 2 of these threads

EXTREMESKINS.com - Makings of a new arch Rivalry?

EXTREMESKINS.com - Who Do You Hate More Giants Or Dallas?

EXTREMESKINS.com - Most important Road Trip of 06!!

Heres four of them. All 4 were on the first 2 pages of the Stadium. Renegade7s opening line made perfect sense. Im glad he started a thread about it.

thanks im one of the young ones on this site that dosnt know much about the history , but my dad rased me right, I HATE the cowboys with a passion.

i have a 6 and 4 yr old that boo every time they see the cowboys and a 2yr old that i'm currently working on (he says touchdown when i play the redskins games), but anyway my hatred of the teams break down like this:

1. dallas

2. giants

3. eagles

4. every other team that isn't the redskins :dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

:doh:

I can't believe anyone actually needs to be told this.

If there are special personal reasons I can see someone hating the g-spots or seagulls more. But there should never be a question of who our biggest rival is. :doh:

Some of these people must've became fans last year. :dallasuck

Abso-goddamn-lutely. Dallas is our arch-rival. Hands down, no question asked. Now and forever. Nothing (save an assassination attempt on Gibbs by McNabb) will ever change that. No game will ever match a Redskin-cowboys game. Nothing.

That being said: (as I said on an earlier thread that now has me somewhat ashamed) I spent Fall 2001- Spring 2005 trapped with a bunch of idiot Eagles fans in Gettysburg, PA and didn't have much contact with the brokeback nation (I guess I'm just lucky like that). As you'll probably recall, those were some tough years to be a Skins fans, and a pretty good time for the Eagles. Philly roommate + spurrier - cowpies = 1 major Iggle-hater.

May hatred for Dallas is as eternal as my love for Gibbs, but nothing makes me happier than to call those *******s in PA and get sweet, sweet revenge for four years of Redskin hatin'.

Archived