Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For everyone that doesn't get it...

Renegade7

The cowboys are not a rival. They are THE enemy. True Skins fans would see our team through a 2-14 record and still consider it successful as long as the 2 wins were against the cowboys. The giants and eagles are up and down teams, johnny come lately. They will once again die on the vine. To say I Hate the cowboys is just not strong enough language. I am sure there is an adjative I could add, it probably starts with an F.

I hate all current and former F____ cowboys. No one who has every played for them or even rooted for them should be blessed with wearing a Skins jersey. Least of all that lazy, can't tackle, made too much money, highly over-rated, not a team player, whiner Dieon Sanders. Just the name wants to make me puke.

God bless the Skins!!!!

I can't believe what I'm reading. If I see one more thread asking who our arch-rival is, I'm going to just flat out stop coming here. This is the offical redskins message board and ya'll don't know Dallas is it? What's wrong with ya'll?! Where have ya'll been? Who raised you? Look, if I come off as being rude or mean, it's because I know it will grab your attention and you WILL understand why to hate Dallas. I'm tired of telling you why, so for all the newbies, I'm going to show you why so many of us will NEVER hate any team more then the Dallas Cowboys.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8cLbZsvVRpE&search=redskins-cowboys

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rGZTO9XvwwY&search=redskins-cowboys

Ya'll get it now? Glad to be of service then.

KNOW YOUR HISTORY!!!

Well you know what im tired of people ****ing and complaining about how people post, if you dont want to read it dont read it, if you needed to vent do it some other way. If this is your life i feel sorry for you, maybe you didnt get enough hugs as a child.

Well you know what im tired of people ****ing and complaining about how people post, if you dont want to read it dont read it, if you needed to vent do it some other way. If this is your life i feel sorry for you, maybe you didnt get enough hugs as a child.

Huh?! Yeah, let's all just read stuff and not comment on it. That would be fun.

Give him a break. What he said needed to be said and I think the results speak for themselves.

Hail,

H

When I was six, my father came home with a "surprise" for me. It was a cowboys helmet that he had picked up at a yard sale for $1. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I hated the helmet so I accepted it and thanked him. The following day I went out to his shop and removed the face mask and decals. I picked up some sand paper and went to work. It took me about four days, but when I was finished, there was not a speck of silver or blue left on that helmet. A couple coats of burgandy, some white and gold electrical tape, and I had one sweet Redskins helmet!

When my dad saw the finished product, he said to me, "you really like the 'Skins huh?". Yep.

I have hated the cowboys from the moment I knew what a football was!! And I always will!

A similar thing happened to me...

When I was very young (and not much into football) my father went to Dallas to visit a family friend, thinking of me, he got me a Dallas Cowboy football.

My older brother liked the Redskins, and I have liked them ever since.

(BTW: I punted the Dallas Cowboy football into the woods, and I've never seen it again :laugh: :laugh: )

...and what does that mean?

:laugh:

well...u've seen the threads that are like........is cp good enough.....is moss gonna have a good year next year...blah blah blah....everything becomes a question and people start doubting everything.....OFFSEASON SUCKS! :silly:

I hate the cowpukes, I always have and I always will. If the Redskins are playing tose wastes of carbon on TV my family makes me go in a separate room. I hate the cowturds, their fans are ugly and inbred, they have no sense of history and I hope Micahael Jackson fires the Tuna after Terrible Owens melts down this year. Did I mention I hate the cowturds!

I literally almost spit up in my mouth watching the 2nd video. Watching these games before this past year made me so numb to the inevitable defeats that I didn't know how to respond after our game 2 miracle. I am so thankful the tide has turned...

• 2 weeks later...

There should be a space when you want to sign up for an account here like the ones you put your name and email address is entitled "Which Football Team Do You Hate The Most?" If anyone answers with anything other than dallass they shouldn't be able to get a screenname. That simple. Even if I wasn't a Skins fan (which I have been since birth) I still wouldn't be able to stand those arrogant, pompass, jackasses. I mean Jerry Jones epitimizes that franchise, the guy's is a fossil who has more plastic surgery than an aging hollywood actress, wears bright blue suits from the 70's and walks around like he's Mr. NFL...like his team and his franchise made the NFL. Makes me sick, makes me physically sick. I think I might start a thread a day on why I hate every individual associated with that team, from Jerry to Bill to T.O. all the way down to the guys who mop the floors at valley ranch...and by the way, its not a freaking ranch, its a football complex!!!!!! Mannnn I'm getting fired up, I'm going to watch the We Are the Champions video from last season and drink a beer.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

There should be a space when you want to sign up for an account here like the ones you put your name and email address is entitled "Which Football Team Do You Hate The Most?" If anyone answers with anything other than dallass they shouldn't be able to get a screenname. That simple. Even if I wasn't a Skins fan (which I have been since birth) I still wouldn't be able to stand those arrogant, pompass, jackasses. I mean Jerry Jones epitimizes that franchise, the guy's is a fossil who has more plastic surgery than an aging hollywood actress, wears bright blue suits from the 70's and walks around like he's Mr. NFL...like his team and his franchise made the NFL. Makes me sick, makes me physically sick. I think I might start a thread a day on why I hate every individual associated with that team, from Jerry to Bill to T.O. all the way down to the guys who mop the floors at valley ranch...and by the way, its not a freaking ranch, its a football complex!!!!!! Mannnn I'm getting fired up, I'm going to watch the We Are the Champions video from last season and drink a beer.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Well it is after noon.

:cheers:

And I take it you're unhappy with the questions elicited on this board? Grew up by RFK and used to dream of getting the chance to go in. Mom worked 2 jobs and barely made enough to get by. I never bugged her for much since she was a hard worker and good role model. The year we moved to Maryland my mom scrapped up the money so my uncle and I could go to the redskin/cowgirl game when I was entering junior high. RFK my dear friends was and still is THE place to be when the grrls show up for their bi-annual butt kickin'. The stadium rocked from all the fans. Imagine not hearing the person sitting right next to you! Strangest thing is, I had never actually sat next to a white person up to that point in my life. That's how cloistered and segmented the city was back then. But we all came together as fans that day. That was the best experience of my young life up to that point. We played hard and lost but left it all on the playing field. That made me a fan for life and I hate all things cowpuke.

HTTR

If I never see that second video again I will die a happy man.

BTW, nice find on those videos. I have never questioned how much I despise the cowgirls, but I never knew why I hated them soooooo much.

I am thinking of selling toilet paper with the dallas star on each tissue. I can sell it in two markets. It would be a hit in skin country so skins can wipe themselves with the dallas star. It would be a hit in dallas country because dallas fans are too dang dumb to realize it is meant as an insult.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Okay, here's a great example of what you are supposed to feel if you are a Skins fan. When I was just a little tyke about 6 yrs old or so, my parents left my sister and me with a babysitter. He was a friend of mine's older brother. He ingrained in me on one fine sunday afternoon as we were watching football what I needed to know. If I'm not mistaken there was a cowboys game on after the Skins game had ended, I don't remeber who they were playing. He made sure I knew though, "dont ever root for Dallas. It doesn't matter who they're playing, always root against them." You could even say I learned to hate Dallas before I loved the Skins. That is the nature of a real Skins fan.

When I was six, my father came home with a "surprise" for me. It was a cowboys helmet that he had picked up at a yard sale for $1. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I hated the helmet so I accepted it and thanked him. The following day I went out to his shop and removed the face mask and decals. I picked up some sand paper and went to work. It took me about four days, but when I was finished, there was not a speck of silver or blue left on that helmet. A couple coats of burgandy, some white and gold electrical tape, and I had one sweet Redskins helmet!

When my dad saw the finished product, he said to me, "you really like the 'Skins huh?". Yep.

I have hated the cowboys from the moment I knew what a football was!! And I always will!

I LOVE IT!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived