Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Need a GM. These picks suck

Lavar5150

I don't know much about either of these 2 but combine them with the 3 FB/TE's we drafted last year and it is no wonder we just go the FA route. Vinny is worthless.

First of all, you've never seen these guys play. Second of all, You havnt scouted them for the last 12 or 11 months. Third of all, The second round pick rocked, the 5th round pick was average, and this is the 6th round buddy the picks arnt suppose to "OMFG WOW" you...

again, how many of the doubting fans here knew that Joe Salavea or Demetric Evans were going to be major contributors on our defense when Williams became DC in 2004? :)

most would have written them off as scrubs.

ditto for Lemar Marshall and Antonio Pierce before him. these guys didn't see the light of day under George Edwards or Marvin Lewis.

"yeah, a fan who admittly knows nothing about the picks.... always knows more about football personell then a HOF coach"

don't you folks EVER get tired of mouthing the same cliches? what...is this some sort of substitute for independent thinking? you like this in your private lives? "Father Knows Best"?

Sometimes you just scare the hell out of me when you just pop out from no where like that. :)

To me everyone is poping out of no where, can anybody else see an active user box on top of this thread, I can't. I can see them in the forum, but not the threads. Is this the same for everyone?

To me everyone is poping out of no where, can anybody else see an active user box on top of this thread, I can't. I can see them in the forum, but not the threads. Is this the same for everyone?
I'm glad that you brought that up. I would actually like to ask a mod (if there are any around) if this is a temporary thing while the draft is going on?

Archived