Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Need a GM. These picks suck

Lavar5150

Close this damn post already!! To have some idiot proclaim that he knows nothing of the two picks, yet has the nads to call for a new gm and scouting staff, should have no priveledge to post here at Extremeskins. Please mods, shut these guys up, they make the people with commons sense knowledge of the game sick to their stomach to hear these guys belly ache over things they know absolutely nothing about. Just a suggestion from a fan who loves the priveledge of being a member, and who has learned his lesson of posting stupid comments before thinking them through. Thanks. Buzz

Obviously, this person is either an idiot or someone who has no idea what-so-ever about the maneuvering required to be able to "move-up" in the draft from pick #53 and get a player of McIntosh's ability at pick #35. In addition, I think Montgomerys selection in the 5th round was an absolute "steal".

Whoever posted this rediculous "quote" should be labeled a "traitor", for in as much, he/she is truly not a Redskin fan and should be dealt with accordingly.

I would like to see the author of this "stupid" quote assume the role of "GM" and watch he/she realize just how difficult it is to select players for your team. I really think that this is a person who operates on a "limited" awareness to the "task" at hand and a person who simply "runs off" with their mouth.

We need a "mouth diaper" for this character !!!!!!!

damn...the eagles are having a nice draft!

Yeah, I hate to say it, but they really did their homework this year, and some really good talent just seemed to fall in their lap. At some point, we will need to start developing thru the draft as well. Next year we'll have picks in the 1st, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 7th rounds, but I wonder how many of those we will really get to draft?

Archived