"It's the Giants"

dent19

Im sure youve heard by now...

LA to NYG

Just got the confirmation.....

no link

cant post a phone call.

SPAM.......

I was out with LA And AP last night. AP said "i'm not letting him leave with out a deal"

All night talking about how the D would be with LA behind Strahand. :doh:

they both told me i'd be wearing a blue jersey this year "NEVER"!!!!!!!!!

END SPAM........ :D

this year will be very interesting.......

You don't divorce your wife and marry her sister. That's no class.

Sigh...it was only a matter of time.

It is more a matter of doing what is best for you, your family and your career. Football players have about a ten year career life span if they are lucky. Lavar did what he thought was best for him and I can't blame him at all for that.

WHATEVER... now lavar can go somwhere else and eat up cap space and be a NON FACTOR on the playing field just as he was here. Don't be surpised to see him on the bench again this coming year.. due to injuries or the fact that he won't play in the system.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...:gaintsuck

thank god this crap is finnaly over

Would'nt it be nice if two of our wide-outs blocked out AP and Lavar punk ****** to create a little cushion for Clinton Portis and he scored. Comes back to AP and Lavar's punk ****** adn hands them a football with his signature on it. I'm waiting for a Giant fan to come here with their trash talk!:dallasuck :gaintsuck

Would'nt it be nice if two of our wide-outs blocked out AP and Lavar punk ****** to create a little cushion for Clinton Portis and he scored. Comes back to AP and Lavar's punk ****** adn hands them a football with his signature on it. I'm waiting for a Giant fan to come here with their trash talk!:dallasuck :gaintsuck

Our biggest reciever is 6'0 184 pounds. I really hope none of them ever has to block a linebacker.

Giants fans have a few bad apples like every team, but for the most part. Giants fans are older then fans from most teams, and well behaved. I don't think many will be talking much smack, but I'm sure many, my self included. Would like to talk about the ramafications of LA being a Giant. First thing However I'd like to see if a legit newspaper conferming this. As much as I trust the "I just got a phone call" post.

Our biggest reciever is 6'0 184 pounds. I really hope none of them ever has to block a linebacker.

They don't block them in the sense that a lineman or RB does. They chip block, just to cause a momentary pause, just enough to help a play progress.

One thing is certain, even if Lavar does go to the Giants we don't have to worry about him giving them scouting reports like Pierce has already given them. That would take a basic or even an indepth understanding of the scheme. :D

:laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

Wasn't AP the guy that said Arrington couldn't play? Funny how him and M Lewis were calling when he became a free agent.

Did Marvin Lewis actually ever say that he was interested in LeVar?

Because I think it could be something like how T.O's agent was saying that the Redskins were interested in him, when they weren't at all interested...just to drive up his price.

Maybe the Poston's put that out there, because everybody know's the Marvin Lewis didn't like him.

As for AP, he's just full of poo.

Archived