Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"It's the Giants"

dent19

WHATEVER... now lavar can go somwhere else and eat up cap space and be a NON FACTOR on the playing field just as he was here. Don't be surpised to see him on the bench again this coming year.. due to injuries or the fact that he won't play in the system.

Good riddance to bad rubbish...:gaintsuck

thank god this crap is finnaly over

:cheers: We have a winner here folks.. What difference does it make that Lavar going to the giants it will not make any difference they still do not have a secondary that can cover the last time I checked Lavar plays linebacker not DB .

:cheers: We have a winner here folks.. What difference does it make that Lavar going to the giants it will not make any difference they still do not have a secondary that can cover the last time I checked Lavar plays linebacker not DB .
Thats true but kinda hard to throw the ball when your laying on your back. Look at last year. Game one we sack brunell 5 times and won. Game two we only got to him once and u guys blocked Osi and Strahan. Then we lost.

EDIT: Also I'm sorry with all do respect to dent he aint ESPN. Nothing for sure yet. LA may not be a Giant for all we know. You redskins fans need to stop geting my hopes up.

Thats true but kinda hard to throw the ball when your laying on your back. Look at last year. Game one we sack brunell 5 times and won. Game two we only got to him once and u guys blocked Osi and Strahan. Then we lost.

I'm more concern about your pass rush they are vicious I was a little surprise the way that the O-Line handled them in that second game. Do not get me wrong I like Arrington I think he's a pretty solid player. But, I strongly do not believe like some of these skin fans that one man makes a defense. That's good for Lavar he's going somewhere where he feels that he is needed and give him the money he may be looking for.

Uhhh you should really pay attention in the offseason. They added Sam Madison, RW McQuarters, Will Demps, Gibril Wilson and they have a first round draft pick. I'm not saying these guys are super stars but they are upgrades across the board. Santanna is going to have a little bit tougher time against Sam Madison than he did against Curtis Deloach (worst corner in the history of the NFL)

EDIT: Also I'm sorry with all do respect to dent he aint ESPN. Nothing for sure yet. LA may not be a Giant for all we know. You redskins fans need to stop geting my hopes up.

LOL, that one by Griesen was a doozy however and removed any real shot we had at going to the SB. It turned Mark Brunell back into his evil alterego, Geezer McSuck.

And as far as blaming us for getting your hopes up, it will actually be Lavar that you can blame for getting your hopes up.

am

Im sure youve heard by now...

LA to NYG

Just got the confirmation.....

no link

cant post a phone call.

I was out with LA And AP last night. AP said "i'm not letting him leave with out a deal"

All night talking about how the D would be with LA behind Strahand. :doh:

they both told me i'd be wearing a blue jersey this year "NEVER"!!!!!!!!!

this year will be very interesting.......

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once was fine. The rest was spam.

~TK

I hate to tell you this, but if you're expecting a good pass rush from LaVar, you're going to be sorely disappointed. He tries to bull rush through guys instead of using his speed, and he doesn't have the lower body strength (a la LT) to pull it off. He also has never really developed any moves to take advantage of the speed that was there before he started getting hurt all of the time. You best hope that he does not get too big a signing bonus.

Uhhh you should really pay attention in the offseason. They added Sam Madison, RW McQuarters, Will Demps, Gibril Wilson and they have a first round draft pick. I'm not saying these guys are super stars but they are upgrades across the board. Santanna is going to have a little bit tougher time against Sam Madison than he did against Curtis Deloach (worst corner in the history of the NFL)

Like I said they do not have anyone that can cover Madison Quarters, Demps get real Madison is past his prime.. Demps can't cover even with reynolds wrap..

First of all, he is a Giant. It hasn't been confirmed by news sources but it is done.

Second, the Giants secondary will be able to cover people. Madison on one side and Webster on the other is a good combination. And despite what you guys think of Demps, the "experts" say he was just as effective as his counter part in Baltimore but didn't get the credit he deserved. Gibril Wilson has already shown he is a quality safety. Add a front seven that is going to strike some fear in people, throw in a couple of draft picks, and we'll see what happens.

Am I assuming this is going to make the Giatns a top defense? No. But it sure gives them the chance to be one.

It is more a matter of doing what is best for you, your family and your career. Football players have about a ten year career life span if they are lucky. Lavar did what he thought was best for him and I can't blame him at all for that.

There are folks for whom the concept of "Lavar" and the concept of being "accountable for what you say" are mutually exclusive.

But knowing Lavar will say whatever, whenever, I never took him at his word in the first place. That's just sensible, not a "hate."

I've been saying since about a week after he gave the money back, that not only was NY a likely landing place, but that he could really help make that D a serious problem. I expect a hungrier and more-determined Lavar to show up with his ego on the line. And it should be all good for the Giants. If it isn't, I'll be very happy.

Like I said they do not have anyone that can cover Madison Quarters, Demps get real Madison is past his prime.. Demps can't cover even with reynolds wrap..

Will Demps is a safety so he won't be doing much man to man coverage and Sam Madison is an improvement. Sam Madison and Shawn Springs are comparable. Same age, same NFL experience and almost identical stats last season. So pointing out a potential flaw of an opponent might make you realize a flaw on our own team. I however think neither player is past his prime. Just don't sleep on the Giants because you hate them. It is sweeter to beat a team you respect than a team you underestimate.

There are folks for whom the concept of "Lavar" and the concept of being "accountable for what you say" are mutually exclusive.

But knowing Lavar will say whatever, whenever, I never took him at his word in the first place. That's just sensible, not a "hate."

I've been saying since about a week after he gave the money back, that not only was NY a likely landing place, but that he could really help make that D a serious problem. I expect a hungrier and more-determined Lavar to show up with his ego on the line. And it should be all good for the Giants. If it isn't, I'll be very happy.

And that is the sum of my fears.

A hungry, determined LaVar still doesn't equal a smart LaVar, though.

He's not even smart enough to set he ego aside. If he hasn't done it in seven years, I don't think he'll do so now.

I'm more concern about your pass rush they are vicious I was a little surprise the way that the O-Line handled them in that second game. Do not get me wrong I like Arrington I think he's a pretty solid player. But, I strongly do not believe like some of these skin fans that one man makes a defense. That's good for Lavar he's going somewhere where he feels that he is needed and give him the money he may be looking for.

????? REDSKIN FANS???

Will Demps is a safety so he won't be doing much man to man coverage and Sam Madison is an improvement. Sam Madison and Shawn Springs are comparable. Same age, same NFL experience and almost identical stats last season. So pointing out a potential flaw of an opponent might make you realize a flaw on our own team. I however think neither player is past his prime. Just don't sleep on the Giants because you hate them. It is sweeter to beat a team you respect than a team you underestimate.

I hear alot of people on here always talking about how good these giants players are and how arrington is a good man. There is alot of question marks on who is a REDSKIN fan and who isn't. If the fans on here make these kind of statements about players that came in here and cost' us alot of money who say they are Redskins for life and end up being liars and suckholes are tickets will be going up again. We the real Redskin fans pay the players and arrington sure ripped us off alot!!!!!

He SUCKS!!!!

Giants fans have a few bad apples like every team, but for the most part. Giants fans are older then fans from most teams, and well behaved. I don't think many will be talking much smack, but I'm sure many, my self included. Would like to talk about the ramafications of LA being a Giant. First thing However I'd like to see if a legit newspaper conferming this. As much as I trust the "I just got a phone call" post.

You must have never been to any games at Giants Stadium.....They all (most) get drunk and scream &@^%#^#^$*$(($)@#.... all game.... Get real.

Archived