Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"It's the Giants"

dent19

A hungry, determined LaVar still doesn't equal a smart LaVar, though.

He's not even smart enough to set he ego aside. If he hasn't done it in seven years, I don't think he'll do so now.

That's very likely. It's hard for me to believe he's going to be that stupid, but I could easily be wrong. Personally, I would never have been a Lavar fan if he HADN'T worn our colors.

Those on this site who have wished harm on us or our players from a righteously vengeful Lavar, but also call themselves Redskin fans, enjoy other labels in my mind. I'd type them but I don't want to get banned. :D

That's very likely. It's hard for me to believe he's going to be that stupid, but I could easily be wrong. Personally, I would never have been a Lavar fan if he HADN'T worn our colors.

Those on this site who have wished harm on us or our players from a righteously vengeful Lavar, but also call themselves Redskin fans, enjoy other labels in my mind. I'd type them but I don't want to get banned. :D

Agreed once again!!

You must have never been to any games at Giants Stadium.....They all (most) get drunk and scream &@^%#^#^$*$(($)@#.... all game.... Get real.
I wish that was true. Giants crowds are widely known for being old farts and rather quite at games. I wish they get drunk and make some fooking noise.

']First of all' date=' he is a Giant. It hasn't been confirmed by news sources but it is done.

Second, the Giants secondary will be able to cover people. Madison on one side and Webster on the other is a good combination. And despite what you guys think of Demps, the "experts" say he was just as effective as his counter part in Baltimore but didn't get the credit he deserved. Gibril Wilson has already shown he is a quality safety. Add a front seven that is going to strike some fear in people, throw in a couple of draft picks, and we'll see what happens.

Am I assuming this is going to make the Giatns a top defense? No. But it sure gives them the chance to be one.[/quote'] Hey Tom, I know we all look at are team with blue glasses on sometimes, but I've never heard anyone say Demps was just as effective as Ed Reed. I've heard a few experts say he was underrated but not as effective as Ed Reed.

I wish that was true. Giants crowds are widely known for being old farts and rather quite at games. I wish they get drunk and make some fooking noise.

I agree competely, all of the games I have been to have been very quiet when compared to other NFL stadiums. I've been yelled at to sit down by the old folks quite a few times. It's very sad.

I've never been in the upper levels, it may be different up there.

I'd be very surprised if any team were lacking drunk and obnoxious fans.

do you know if he got the money he was looking for

Didnt get any $ details.... but dont think they would give him that much.

if you are playing for $ which most think he is...Packers were able to give more money. But really think AP sold him on being there.

The New York press will eat him alive. If he should miss one big tackle, blow one assignment to cost them a game, get caught in ANOTHER lie, "or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning" and miss more playing time, they will run him out of town on a rail.

If it ain't the money he went for, then it's vengence. Which, in the Bible I grew up on, belongs to the Lord. I would have thought a proclaimed religious man would know that.

Careful what you wish for Spotlight.

oy. i was really hoping hed choose the dolphins. i woulda still liked the guy if hed gone almost anywhere else, but this is unacceptable. i kinda hope he gets injured.

Wishing injury on anybody, from any team, is never cool.

Lavar is far from stupid. What he is, maybe, is stubborn.

Is it stupid for Lavar to be so stubborn? OK, you got me there. ;)

The New York press will eat him alive. If he should miss one big tackle, blow one assignment to cost them a game, get caught in ANOTHER lie, "or if he should be struck by a bolt of lightning" and miss more playing time, they will run him out of town on a rail.

If it ain't the money he went for, then it's vengence. Which, in the Bible I grew up on, belongs to the Lord. I would have thought a proclaimed religious man would know that.

I agree with you completely. Just for the record, I don't "hate" LA. All is fair in love and war!!! But I'm looking forward to Mike Sellers laying him on his back twice a year. :gaintsuck

The giants biggest question mark is the same as the Skins -- quarterback. Manning started off pretty great, then dropped off big as teams figured him out. I am not entirely sold on him.[/Quote]

Actually, a lot of Manning's problems was an injury that no one found out about until after the season. He apparently played the second half of the season with a sprained/sore throwing elbow.

Lavar is far from stupid. What he is, maybe, is stubborn.

Is it stupid for Lavar to be so stubborn? OK, you got me there. ;)

thats aboout the funniest post on LA i've seen :cheers:

Someone on BIG BLUE INTERACTIVE has the #'s on the deal..... It wont be announced til Monday i heard......

Stay tuned......

What is this "lie" you people keep referring to?

']Actually' date=' a lot of Manning's problems was an injury that no one found out about until after the season. He apparently played the second half of the season with a sprained/sore throwing elbow.[/quote']

Tom, he injured it in the Preseason against Carolina. Apparently he reaggrivated it later in the season.

That said, while he may have missed a few throws due to a sore elbow, he made plenty of bad decisions down the stretch but he's a smart kid and I have no issues with him under center this season.

Archived