Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Holy crap! Cooley gave me a jersey!!

Bonef1de

very cool, I'm extremely jellous. Is that one of his jerseys? or an authenic that you bought? If it's his, it's worth some cash :cheers::cheers:

Man...I am super jealous as well. And I've seen the jersey up close (I was the photographer of the above pictures), and it is definitely an authentic jersey. Supposedly it came from Cooley's closet!! I don't think its game-worn, but it was definitely Cooley's. Effing sweet.

Cooley has solidified himself in the all-time coolest friggin' Redskin club with this one. Now I just have to begin the process of stealing Bonef1de's girlfriend, so I can get me one!! :D

(just kidding, B...don't kill me)

That signature is a fake. Sorry.

j/k. not sorry

Don't hate the playa, hate the game, cuz.

I got a free Chris Cooley jersey this weekend as well!

I didnt think this deserved its own thread....I went out with a couple of buddies in bethesda on friday night. We were all wasted, and as we were leaving union jacks, and one of my buddies, who is usually fairly mild mannered, was looking for a fight. He was just talking **** to anyone and everyone. I tried to calm him down it didn’t really work very well and he just began following these three guys. I eventually change his mind about fighting those three guys and then him and my other friend begin racing each other (on foot!) in the middle of the street, down Arlington blvd. Throughout this time I’m calling my friends girlfriend on his cell phone to try and have her calm him down. Alright eventually, my friend wants to try and fight me, he spits in my face and tells me to take one step closer to him. I was really calm and just sort of backed off. He then punted his cell phone about 15 yards onto Bradley blvd, took his shoes off threw them as far as he could and same thing with his jacket. He began sprinting home; I gathered all of his belongings and headed back to his place. So when I spoke to him the next day and he told me he had a present for me. I thought it was a case of beer or a blunt or something. I came over to his place and he hands me a fresh chris cooley jersey! Sorry about the slow story, I’m a terrible story teller; I’m all about the facts:)But I’m so happy with my cooley jersey!

I got a free Chris Cooley jersey this weekend as well!

I didnt think this deserved its own thread....I went out with a couple of buddies in bethesda on friday night. We were all wasted, and as we were leaving union jacks, and one of my buddies, who is usually fairly mild mannered, was looking for a fight. He was just talking **** to anyone and everyone. I tried to calm him down it didn’t really work very well and he just began following these three guys. I eventually change his mind about fighting those three guys and then him and my other friend begin racing each other (on foot!) in the middle of the street, down Arlington blvd. Throughout this time I’m calling my friends girlfriend on his cell phone to try and have her calm him down. Alright eventually, my friend wants to try and fight me, he spits in my face and tells me to take one step closer to him. I was really calm and just sort of backed off. He then punted his cell phone about 15 yards onto Bradley blvd, took his shoes off threw them as far as he could and same thing with his jacket. He began sprinting home; I gathered all of his belongings and headed back to his place. So when I spoke to him the next day and he told me he had a present for me. I thought it was a case of beer or a blunt or something. I came over to his place and he hands me a fresh chris cooley jersey! Sorry about the slow story, I’m a terrible story teller; I’m all about the facts:)But I’m so happy with my cooley jersey!

Sprinting home... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sloppy, sloppy... Lay off the liquor son!

Seriously. :paranoid:

Archived