Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My name is Who Del & I'm a spamming attention whore.

PokerPacker

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

:laugh: Starting a thread like this is a good way to get your own "special" avatar! :laugh:
You guys are bringing attention to me. I didn't start this thread. Just remember that. :)

Right on both counts. :)

See Who Del...all that ass-kissing has really worked to your benefit!

I'm paying TK under the table.

I'm trying to get Jumbo, Om, Art, Pete, and Henry in on it, too.

EDIT: Don't want to forget iheart. You want in? Large amounts of money to protect me. Just a few "surprise" bannings once in a while and its all yours.

Hey...I'll take a cut of the action too...not that I have any power or anything, but I'll stick up for you...take the heat off you...all that good stuff!

There will be a briefcase outside your door tonight. Unmarked. Brown. Inside of it there will be one million dollars in unmarked bills.

There will also be a note with instructions. Read them. Memorize them. Throw it away. Get to work. :)

Well, I was going to start a thread on this until I saw we had one going that wouldn't be hurt by it.

Questions for Who Del.

As much time as you spend here (and we don't mind…you will be converted) what is it like on the Eagles Boards? You must have, at one time, attempted to begin your forays into NFL message boards there. Didn’t you? :whoknows:

Is it true they are the angry red headed, beaten down stepchildren of NFL fans, as we are lead to believe? Do they really kick puppies and push old ladies into the street? Are they such intolerable, incoherent blathering imbeciles that you can’t talk to them? Not that I am suggesting that you should.

Merely, I am asking for the “insiders” view into the mentality of the Eagles fan. Obviously, you find our discussions here to be far superior, intelligent, articulate and informed, as would be expected. But share with us, the reasons why you prefer it to discussion with fellow Eagles fans. Feel free to use examples of blatant idiocy, downright mean spiritedness, little minded arguments and assorted bad experiences.

I truly am just curious...after all Inquiring minds would like to know.:)

There will be a briefcase outside your door tonight. Unmarked. Brown. Inside of it there will be one million dollars in unmarked bills.

There will also be a note with instructions. Read them. Memorize them. Throw it away. Get to work. :)

one million??

I want....ONE MILLION!!

DrEvil%20_orig.JPG

Archived