Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My name is Who Del & I'm a spamming attention whore.

PokerPacker

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well I guess it better than his former screen name of MidgetPacker....that's just sound like some type of fetish movie....not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

Isn't that kind of like changing your name from ****house to Latrine? :laugh:

Ya know how some people say we need another forum just for politics and religion? Soon we're going to need one just for disgusting mom/incest/pony jokes. :laugh:

TK tried with that one thread. But one measley little thread cannot contain us. :lift:

Del, any reason you continue to spam the forum? You bored? Lonely? Just not loved enough as a child? Pulled this mess on an iggle board & get banned? Or do just have diarrhea of the keyboard?

Del, any reason you continue to spam the forum? You bored? Lonely? Just not loved enough as a child? Pulled this mess on an iggle board & get banned? Or do just have diarrhea of the keyboard?

I wasn't the one who started the first two threads. Not my fault you and the other members have some sort of mysterious love for me.

Im nothing but a fine addition to this website. You and everyone else know it.

HATERS!

I wasn't the one who started the first two threads. Not my fault you and the other members have some sort of mysterious love for me.

Im nothing but a fine addition to this website. You and everyone else know it.

HATERS!

Maybe not, but your posts read like a Seinfeld rerun. A whole buncha nothing. Except Seinfeld is funny.

We can actually make fine additions to the board buy subtraction.

Maybe not, but your posts read like a Seinfeld rerun. A whole buncha nothing. Except Seinfeld is funny.

We can actually make fine additions to the board buy subtraction.

Um..

What?

Where's this coming from? Look. I didn't start the first two. Brice and Packer did. Get on them. The third one was in celebration of my 2000th post. I didn't think that was against the forum rules.

Addition by subtraction? Sounds about right. Maybe they should subtract you from the mod squad. Site might run a little smoother.

Um..

What?

Where's this coming from? Look. I didn't start the first two. Brice and Packer did. Get on them. The third one was in celebration of my 2000th post. I didn't think that was against the forum rules.

Addition by subtraction? Sounds about right. Maybe they should subtract you from the mod squad. Site might run a little smoother.

Well we may have just answered the question about whether or not Who Del should go. :doh:

Um..

What?

You might have just ****ed up there bud

Um..

What?

hey, have you seen my avatar? i think he's done enough!

Archived