Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My name is Who Del & I'm a spamming attention whore.

PokerPacker

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

To answer your question KAOS.

There is one Eagle board I do post on. It's not TATE, though. That has to be the worst Eagle message board.

I've said over and over that I enjoy the discussion on this board. You guys are hilarious. A lot of smart people over here.

Look, if people want me to leave then I'll go. Start a thread taking a poll :) I'm sure you'll get enough votes. Voila. I'll vanish.

There is one Eagle board I do post on. It's not TATE, though. That has to be the worst Eagle message board.

I've said over and over that I enjoy the discussion on this board. You guys are hilarious. A lot of smart people over here.

Look, if people want me to leave then I'll go. Start a thread taking a poll :) I'm sure you'll get enough votes. Voila. I'll vanish.

if you leave, who will we make fun of? (please don't say the weiner) :silly:

No, no, no. I enjoy your posts. I was being quite serious. I really would like to hear why you prefer it here to there. No BS. :)

Well I'll be the first to say **** yes.....

**** yes I want you to stay;).....

opposing fans are a good change up , I happen to like our rival board to see what they say about our team.....very enlightening.....

No, no, no. I enjoy your posts. I was being quite serious. I really would like to hear why you prefer it here to there. No BS. :)

You guys are funny and intelligent. It's fun reading you guys. The political debates have offered much more than I've read anywhere else. I love reading different perspectives and gathering new information.

I'm not much of a debater myself (at least in the political forum) but I do enjoy reading it. The other boards I've been to just don't offer it up like ES does.

As far as the football aspect. I love being on the opponents board. It's great to see what you guys think. I'm always trying to keep up with the other teams. My dad is a huge Redskin fan and he's busy a lot. So I can give him news this way, too.

He also posts here. But I won't give away his name :)

Aw.. c'mon. At least tell as how often he posts. And where.

i think its fair to conceal it, not for his own sake, but for his dad's sake. i too, have a relative on this board too, but i'm not gonna tell you because that wouldn't be fair to him/her.

Archived