Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Old Milwaukee taste like ***!!!

Damn it! Visual evidence I drank Old Mil. Light!!

I drank some of that Everclear too....Jungle Juice....I couldn't see so well for about a week afterward.

Tequila in a plastic bottle....yes, I was young and dumb! :doh:

One of my dads favorite stories was of a tequila party he and my mom went to way back when. You could drink any drink as long as tequila was in it.

My mom was DONE for three days; had to call out of work monday and tuesday. To this day she 20years later she still turns ghost white at the smell of that stuff.

Good god man have you no shame!!!!

I'd rather cannonball

12007.jpg

Before I drank tequila that came from a plastic bottle, jesus I'm throwing up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.

I used to keep a half gallon of Everlclear in my dorm room and I woke up one morning and my roomate was using it to wash his face with. I guess it cleaned out his pores or something like that. Everclear, what a multi-purpose beverage.

One of my dads favorite stories was of a tequila party he and my mom went to way back when. You could drink any drink as long as tequila was in it.

My mom was DONE for three days; had to call out of work monday and tuesday. To this day she 20years later she still turns ghost white at the smell of that stuff.

I've been pretty damn drunk, but I've never been downright out of commission for two days.

I've been pretty damn drunk, but I've never been downright out of commission for two days.

Of been beat up for the better part of a day and half but not to the point where I couldn't move for the second day. I've had a couple of times where I couldn't move for the first day.

My stomach hated me from about 18-21, I had a fake ID from my 17th birthday til my 21st. Horrible, horrible thing...so much money just gone.

Tequila is my kryptonite. I wont touch it anymore, under any circumstances. Ive drank it 3 times. Once i woke up in a stairwell, once i woke up on a bridge, once I woke up in jail.

Thats 3 strikes tequila, youre out.

Tequila is my kryptonite. I wont touch it anymore, under any circumstances. Ive drank it 3 times. Once i woke up in a stairwell, once i woke up on a bridge, once I woke up in jail.

gin for me. tequila ahs 2 strikes. so it's on probation. margaritas and nothing else, or we're thru.

Everyone has a liquor kryptonite and for some reason most peoples are Tequila....coincidence I think not.

I can't drink whiskey anymore even if my life depended on it. Never had jail come on because of it; but I woke up in my boxers in the dorm parking lot loving on one of those wooden parking posts things with reflectors.

Everyone has a liquor kryptonite and for some reason most peoples are Tequila....coincidence I think not.

I can't drink whiskey anymore even if my life depended on it. Never had jail come on because of it; but I woke up in my boxers in the dorm parking lot loving on one of those wooden parking posts things with reflectors.

Rum for me is a killer, Tequila and I can relate as long as I stay away from plastic bottle

brands :doh:

Can't believe how many people talk down vodka.... you just have to go with a decent brand.

Everclear!?! OMG that brings back memories(and not good ones), that's some seriously evil stuff cuz by 3am when nothing's open and everything else is gone, it starts looking....... feasible and anything liquid becomes a potential mixer. I don't mean the easy ones like KoolAid or Tang, I'm talking about chili sauce or ketchup or whatever else is still in the fridge. I'm still amazed I survived my drinking days

Yes, but the circumstances under which you woke up on the bridge or in the stairwell could have been wonderful. You just don't remember what they are.

Use your imagination.

:secret: :hump:

I was wondering when Aristocrat would pop up. Cheaper then Popov and tastes like death.

Yeah....my brother tries to act like a high roller when we go out to a bar. He always likes to buy shots. He will tell me that he go a shot of Grey Goose, then I will throw it down and find out it is Aristocrat...I can't say it enough...

:puke:

Archived