Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Old Milwaukee taste like ***!!!

My feeble mind can't even comprehend how horrible something like that would taste. I've had a Beast and Beast Light, both being unpleasant...but Beast Ice?

I haven't had that in years but man was it bad. The taste is like a very mellow Steel Reserve if their is such a thing.

After the first three its not that bad but those first three are liked getting kicked in the balls over and over and over again.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned the king of ALL trash beers. Schlitz. my fraternity used to buy it by the palette.

Never heard of it. Sounds horrible. :)

:laugh: Have much experience tasting poop?

Oh, tons. If I had said it tasted like **** nobody would have said a thing. Poop on me for my poor choice of words. :stick:

I will see your Rum and raise you

popov-1.75-l.gif

They were involved in a Russian mafia scandal that was importing grain in barrels, passing it off as windshield fluid by dying it blue, and then mixing it with vodka and selling it as pure vodka for a huge profit. you know how sometimes when you are drinking really low quality vodka it takes like grain? that's cause it is. Beware the russian mob, they make the italian mob look like a bunch of school children.

Never heard of it. Sounds horrible. :)

Oh, tons. If I had said it tasted like **** nobody would have said a thing. Poop on me for my poor choice of words. :stick:

Don't worry, you are only 18, there are lots of things you haven't heard of. It IS very very bad and gives you the worst beer sh*** ever. of course you shouldn't drink if you are under 21.:D

They were involved in a Russian mafia scandal that was importing grain in barrels, passing it off as windshield fluid by dying it blue, and then mixing it with vodka and selling it as pure vodka for a huge profit. you know how sometimes when you are drinking really low quality vodka it takes like grain? that's cause it is. Beware the russian mob, they make the italian mob look like a bunch of school children.

LOL !!! Oh **** !!!

I see your Popov and I am "ALL IN" with some Pepe!!

The half gallon size came in a PLASTIC bottle!! :doh:

1pepelopez.jpg

I still get the "dry heaves" thinking about it... :puke:

Good god man have you no shame!!!!

I'd rather cannonball

12007.jpg

Before I drank tequila that came from a plastic bottle, jesus I'm throwing up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.

All this talk about Vodka (and cheap Vodka nonetheless) makes me want to heave. I'm not one to get sick after drinking...but Vodka is the exception.

I heard that if you put Vodka through a Brita filter the kick goes away, but the alcohol stays. Can anyone confirm this?

I will see your Rum and raise you

popov-1.75-l.gif

Oh hell yes. I was the Popov king in college. There were a lot of random punches that involved a lot of that fine libation. When you are mixing it, the quality does not really matter.

When it comes to cheap beer, I am a Milwaukee's Best Light fan. I have not had it in a while, but I am considering it again since I am on a broke streak. I drank it all through college, the continued after I graduated. My friends used to give me shi*, saying that it should be illegal for a college graduate to continue drinking the ol' Beast.

I'd rather cannonball

12007.jpg

Before I drank tequila that came from a plastic bottle, jesus I'm throwing up a little in my mouth just thinking about it.

I have a bottle of that in my liquor cabinet right now. Its presence there is like that of a ticking time bomb. Its only a matter of time before something VERY VERY BAD happens.

4C pre-tailgate beer of choice

100_0364.jpg

Damn it! Visual evidence I drank Old Mil. Light!!

I'd rather cannonball

12007.jpg

I drank some of that Everclear too....Jungle Juice....I couldn't see so well for about a week afterward.

Tequila in a plastic bottle....yes, I was young and dumb! :doh:

All this talk about Vodka (and cheap Vodka nonetheless) makes me want to heave. I'm not one to get sick after drinking...but Vodka is the exception.

I heard that if you put Vodka through a Brita filter the kick goes away, but the alcohol stays. Can anyone confirm this?

I can't confirm the Brita rumor but if you want a decent vodka go for Sky. It's actually purified several times and has the least impurities part per million. Less of a hangover the next day.

My feeble mind can't even comprehend how horrible something like that would taste. I've had a Beast and Beast Light, both being unpleasant...but Beast Ice?

Beast in general tastes horrible, and its all we got here in college. lousy cheap college students, figured they would atleast buy decent beers if anything.

Oh hell yes. I was the Popov king in college. There were a lot of random punches that involved a lot of that fine libation. When you are mixing it, the quality does not really matter.

When it comes to cheap beer, I am a Milwaukee's Best Light fan. I have not had it in a while, but I am considering it again since I am on a broke streak. I drank it all through college, the continued after I graduated. My friends used to give me shi*, saying that it should be illegal for a college graduate to continue drinking the ol' Beast.

I must say, my sentiments are similar to those of your friends. Beast definitley seems like more of a college frat party thing.

Archived