Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your job?

turtle

Mods if you feel this is worthy enough, could you make this a sticky so everyone would have a chance to see it.

Quick question: What is your job? Also describe duties and how long you've been doing your profession.

I'll go first......I am a Code Enforcement Officer with the city. I enforce city code on privite property and businesses. I have been doing this for 2 years, prior to that i was a detention officer for 4 years.

I'm a pastry chef. Honest. It started out as a hobby when I was a kid but I grew to love baking. So I decided to get a job baking and catering parties around the area. It's fun and pays very well :)

Damn Pasrty chef???? Why didn't you say so? Come on to the tailgate, pastry chefs always welcome. Oh and bring some samples :D

I'll go first......I am a Code Enforcement Officer with the city. I enforce city code on privite property and businesses. I have been doing this for 2 years, prior to that i was a detention officer for 4 years.

oh i'll bet you're about as popular as a meter maid :laugh:

I'm a pastry chef. Honest. It started out as a hobby when I was a kid but I grew to love baking. So I decided to get a job baking and catering parties around the area. It's fun and pays very well :)

Do you do on your own or for a company?

oh i'll bet you're about as popular as a meter maid :laugh:

:laugh:

God bless 'em. I deal with them from time to time in my job... in commercial settings. Amazing how different they are state to state. My worst experiences were outside of Philadelphia and in South Carolina... but they were all 'unique'. :)

I was talking to a builder in this area who just moved up from Florida... he told me horror stories about what goes on down there with codes/inspections. So I pity you in your line of work. :) (when you moving to the mountains, by the way?)

I am a Supervisor for the Pre-load at UPS. I make sure that each car is loaded properly, safely, & in order so that they reach their destination on time. I've been there for 1 year. Prior to that, I was in retail management for about 7 years. I decided that, before I went postal & slammed some dumbass customer's head on the counter repeatedly for asking me the same question I've already heard 458 times prior to him walking in the door, I should change careers. So far, the move was a good one. :thumbsup:

God bless 'em. I deal with them from time to time in my job... in commercial settings. Amazing how different they are state to state. My worst experiences were outside of Philadelphia and in South Carolina... but they were all 'unique'. :)

I was talking to a builder in this area who just moved up from Florida... he told me horror stories about what goes on down there with codes/inspections. So I pity you in your line of work. :) (when you moving to the mountains, by the way?)

I'm not going anywhere, that's a vacation home. But I have stayed up there 330 days in the last 3 years :cheers:

I'll be here for awhile... :laugh: ....It can be stressing at times that's for sure.

That is the most refreshing thing I have seen all day! AMERICA LIVES!!!!

I am mapper. I work in a property tax office and make sure the right person gets the tax bill. MUAHAHAA! :evil: Pay up, Beotches!

:rant:

...mumblemumblemumble...king george....mumblemumble....

;)

Archived