Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is your job?

turtle

I am a Mortgage Loan Officer. I work for the mortgage division of the 7th largest bank in country. I specialize in financing condo's, vacation homes, and custom built homes.

Yeah, and I do refi's too. :rolleyes:

This is my 12th year as a Loan Officer.

:)

I'm a construction carpenter/apprentice currently 50%. I've been busting my butt to be a carpenter for a year now. Prior too I worked as a laborer running equipment for 2 years but I wanted to do something that challenged my mind as well as my arms.

Prior to that it was USN... Dive,Dive,Dive

I'm a construction carpenter/apprentice currently 50%. I've been busting my butt to be a carpenter for a year now. Prior too I worked as a laborer running equipment for 2 years but I wanted to do something that challenged my mind as well as my arms.

Prior to that it was USN... Dive,Dive,Dive

Check out this video from Bonef1de's last few job sites.

Recently sold my business. Now work for the company that acquired my company. National Sales and Product development manager. Beautiful thing is that mu job hasn;t changed much. Retained all of the reps that I had when I had my company, pluss added a few more. Beauty thing is that I get a percentage of sales across the country, not to mention a larger cut in my territory, base salary and car allowance.

Best part is that I work out of the house. I fall out of bed, and I'm half way to work ;)

Recently sold my business. Now work for the company that acquired my company. National Sales and Product development manager. Beautiful thing is that mu job hasn;t changed much. Retained all of the reps that I had when I had my company, pluss added a few more. Beauty thing is that I get a percentage of sales across the country, not to mention a larger cut in my territory, base salary and car allowance.

Best part is that I work out of the house. I fall out of bed, and I'm half way to work ;)

I used to work out of my house. Well, um..ahh..they were paying me anyway. :silly: I never could feel like I was at work when I still had my sweats on. More power to ya!:)

Materials Manager for a major company which manufactures electronic components (capacitors, resistors, etc). Also manage our major medical accounts...business is booming thanks to all these Baby Boomers in need of pacemakers and defibs. :) That's the job that pays the bills....

...but the job I absolutely love is being a volunteer fireman. I screwed up....should have chosen firefighting as a career.

Quoted for accuracy.

I am flight test and evaluation engineer for the Navy. I plan and conduct projects to increase the warfighter's capability either in (a) being protected from enemy threats -- EW -- or (B) bombing the **** out of a target --WSI--

*Electronic Warfare

*Weapon System Integration

hhhhmmmmm,

former 'OS' here

Archived