Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI There's a NEW LOST on tonight

TK

And it's about time. I swear if they didn't have the previous recaps before the new shows, I wouldn't even remember what has went on before. It's been, what, close to a month since a new show?

And it's about time. I swear if they didn't have the previous recaps before the new shows, I wouldn't even remember what has went on before. It's been, what, close to a month since a new show?

Clair finding the medical hatch was the last episode on before, just to help your memory ;). And yep been 3 weeks, I think we're getting 3 new episodes in a row now though (tonight, next week and the week after) then a 2 week break then 4 new ones again then a big break till next fall.

Its about time there was a new one.

Fox got it right with 24. Nonstop new episodes for 18-20 straight weeks (some double headers included in there). Thats how its done. This repeat crap is getting old, and quick. Also, there needs to be more explosions and wierd stuff going on. No more soap opera BS, I say.

^^ I agree with the short breaks, 2 weeks here, 3 weeks here, it does get old fast, and you can start to lose interest in the show.

However, the show is gold when it's on, no need fore more explosions than there are. The drama and action is mixed real good in the show.

On another note, I hate 24, haha.

So what's up with Sun's baby? Immaculate reception, er... conception?

I'm not so sure it's Jin's. Sun's expressions have been pretty weird, but maybe it's just because she doesn't understand how she was able to conceive with him. It sounds like what happened to Locke; the island fixed his legs, and fixed Jin's junk too.

And I don't care that Sayid, Ana Lucia, and Charlie find a balloon next week, that Henry guy is definitely an "Other".

Bring back Eko, this was a pretty boring episode.

I'm not so sure it's Jin's. Sun's expressions have been pretty weird, but maybe it's just because she doesn't understand how she was able to conceive with him. It sounds like what happened to Locke; it fixed his legs, and fixed Jin's junk too.

And I don't care that Sayid, Ana Lucia, and Charlie find a balloon next week, that Henry guy is definitely an "Other".

Bring back Eko, this was a pretty boring episode.

I don't think he's an other anymore - too obvious now.

Next wee looks amazing!

I still think he's an other...esp after getting Locke/Jack to fight, and saying the was sending them into a trap (even though from the promo we can tell it wasn't true), and in the promo it looks like Syaid is pointing his gun at Henry. Man, next week is going to be NUTS, blast doors coming down, loudspeakers going off, man! I can't wait!

I still think he's an other...esp after getting Locke/Jack to fight, and saying the was sending them into a trap (even though from the promo we can tell it wasn't true), and in the promo it looks like Syaid is pointing his gun at Henry. Man, next week is going to be NUTS, blast doors coming down, loudspeakers going off, man! I can't wait!

Yeah, the preview for next week look sick! This week was just okay, although Henry's rant at the end was pretty cool.

Oh yeah and Who Del, Im pretty sure the Survivors on Island could make a better football team then the eagles.

hahaha... Hurley as Center, Eko as a TE, a bunch of girls on the team...

I think you're right... better than the eagles. ;)

anyways...

I think Henry is one of the "others". ...but I think it's more probable that he's a Dharma guy just by the stupid way he was asking questions about the place to act authentic.

Lost is the king of exciting previews. This episode was ok, but they are dragging stuff out just a bit too much. Sun was freaking me out with all her odd expressions and I honestly don't know if she is telling the truth about not sleeping with someone else or not. It could be just the director/producers screwing with us and trying to make it more dramatic, but I'm not sure.

Next week looks good though, even if I was a little pissed at them for not doing more with the balloon crash site this time. Apparently they find the balloon though for whatever that is worth. And I thought I saw Jack and Lock coming to blows.

It sounds like what happened to Locke; the island fixed his legs, and fixed Jin's junk too.

I was thinking the same thing. And then some. Quantum leap in thinking here. It's the Islands baby as its been conceived on the Island & it'll somehow contain a cure/vaccine to the virus loose on the Island. However, to get the cure, the baby will have to be sacrificed.

Could somebody do me a favor and tell me what was said in the sub-titles after Jin said If it's a boy...

My local ABC affiliate has a bad habit of advertising the 11:00 news everytime Sun and Jin are talking and the ad covers up the whole bottom of the screen where the sub-titles are.

Ok episode, I think Henry Gale is an Other and the island fixed Jin's reproduction problems. Hopefully Locke and Jack realize they need to trust each other.

Ana-Lucia said to Charlie,"I'm looking at your gun." Sawyer has all the guns so will it come out that Charlie helped Sawyer?

About the 2-3 week breaks, something I thought might be the reason. Maybe it's not the show's producers but ABC. Perhaps they've delayed new episodes so they can draw the season out longer to help the new show after it (The Evidence) get some extra viewers. Just a thought.

Could somebody do me a favor and tell me what was said in the sub-titles after Jin said If it's a boy...

He said something to the effect of if it's a boy he wanted the baby to have his father's characters in it's name.

I hate when that happens - on a previous episode our local news ran a news bulletin about a warehouse fire across the bottom of the screen...missed the subtitles.

It was just an okay episode for me....best part was the end with Henry's little tease.

Archived