Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI There's a NEW LOST on tonight

TK

Even if they find a balloon that doesn't mean it was Henry's, does it? The "Others" could just as easily have found a balloon and planned on having a readymade excuse if one of them got caught, and who's to say that Henry being caught was an accident? Having a spy inside the group to sow discord or discern their intentions could be beneficial.

I don't know if Sun had an affair, that seems like an easy red herring but Jack said something to her about telling Jin everything so it seems like there is something else going on.

Some have said this was a boring show but it is just these kind of episodes that hold some little hints that matter later.

Part of the point of having the Jack quote though was to point out that Jack was doing the opposite of what he was telling her to do, by keeping stuff from everyone, especially Kate. (but then again he and Kate aren't married or even together anymore0

For the millionth time, will you all stop blaming the producers of Lost for the lack of new episodes. It's not their fault.

The decision lies solely on ABC. With 22-24 episodes over a 36 week season, ABC has choices. It chose to air them with breaks in the middle because Lost was the hot new show and ABC realized that they could capitalize on it in September/October and during May Sweeps.

That said, I wouldn't be surpised if ABC moves it to a January premiere ala 24 now that Lost is an astablished show (and its no longer the darling of ABC).

the word is Established, and yes I know its all ABC, they just suck at keeping ppl happy with the way they are making ppl mad, I know a few viewers that have fallen off just because of that. They need to stop driving away their viewership

Actually, i believe the word is typo. Jeez... :doh:

My local ABC affiliate has a bad habit of advertising the 11:00 news everytime Sun and Jin are talking and the ad covers up the whole bottom of the screen where the sub-titles are.

I posted this earlier and right after that, I e-mailed the GM of the local ABC about the problem. I just received this response and thought I'd share.

Bryan:

We apologize for blocking the subtitles. Obviously, we do not want to infringe on your viewing of the show, and we could have run the ads at a better time. Normally, this isn't an issue, however, in the future we will try to refrain from running the "snipes" during Lost altogether.

Betty Fish

abc27

I posted this earlier and right after that, I e-mailed the GM of the local ABC about the problem. I just received this response and thought I'd share.

Bryan:

We apologize for blocking the subtitles. Obviously, we do not want to infringe on your viewing of the show, and we could have run the ads at a better time. Normally, this isn't an issue, however, in the future we will try to refrain from running the "snipes" during Lost altogether.

Betty Fish

abc27

They must have had quite a few complaints...lol.

THAT WAS THE ARONOFSKY EPISODE!!!!

When I saw that I was amazed so I did a little checking into it and found this.

March 03, 2006

'Lost': Aronofsky will not direct

Fans of both the hit TV show Lost (which features a guy haunted by a sinister sequence of numbers) and indie filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (whose breakthrough film, Pi, was about a dude obsessed with devilish digits) will have to wait a bit longer to see if these two geek tastes can taste great together. The director has respectfully bowed out of helming one of the current season's remaining episodes due to scheduling conflicts. "The timing didn’t work out," Aronofsky tells us. "I’m expecting a child." (The mom-to-be, of course, is Oscar nominee Rachel Weisz.)

The director, who is putting the final touches on his long-awaited sci-fi drama The Fountain, IS ALSO PREPPING A NEW MOVIE CALLED FLICKER, AN ADAPTATION OF THE CULT NOVEL. (There are also rumors that The Fountain is being strongly considered for a slot at the Cannes Film festival this spring.)

There are still hopes, however, that Aronofsky -- a big fan of the show -- will be able to direct an episode next season. Considering how Aronofsky drove Ellen Burstyn nutty with diet pills and a demonic fridge in Requiem for a Dream, just imagine what he could do with the washing machine and all that smack inside The Hatch. Be very afraid, indeed!

So hopefully, they can get it worked out for next season. He is one of the brightest young directors but needs to get some more stuff out there. Its been a long time since Requiem, but it looks like he has one movie almost ready and is working on two more.

When I saw that I was amazed so I did a little checking into it and found this.

March 03, 2006

'Lost': Aronofsky will not direct

Fans of both the hit TV show Lost (which features a guy haunted by a sinister sequence of numbers) and indie filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (whose breakthrough film, Pi, was about a dude obsessed with devilish digits) will have to wait a bit longer to see if these two geek tastes can taste great together. The director has respectfully bowed out of helming one of the current season's remaining episodes due to scheduling conflicts. "The timing didn’t work out," Aronofsky tells us. "I’m expecting a child." (The mom-to-be, of course, is Oscar nominee Rachel Weisz.)

The director, who is putting the final touches on his long-awaited sci-fi drama The Fountain, IS ALSO PREPPING A NEW MOVIE CALLED FLICKER, AN ADAPTATION OF THE CULT NOVEL. (There are also rumors that The Fountain is being strongly considered for a slot at the Cannes Film festival this spring.)

There are still hopes, however, that Aronofsky -- a big fan of the show -- will be able to direct an episode next season. Considering how Aronofsky drove Ellen Burstyn nutty with diet pills and a demonic fridge in Requiem for a Dream, just imagine what he could do with the washing machine and all that smack inside The Hatch. Be very afraid, indeed!

So hopefully, they can get it worked out for next season. He is one of the brightest young directors but needs to get some more stuff out there. Its been a long time since Requiem, but it looks like he has one movie almost ready and is working on two more.

Sorry about that. IMDB had aronofsky listed as the director. It isn't the first time there's been a mistake on there.

Archived