Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FYI There's a NEW LOST on tonight

TK

It is totally possible that the baby's father is the other Asian man who was teaching Sun English. They've only been on the island 6-8 weeks right? Totally possible that she didnt know she was pregnant. If she had sex with the other guy the night before they left, it would be plausible. Her expressions were strange. And there was definitely something going on with those two in the flashbacks.

Anyone done research ont he company name on the pregnancy test? I think it was "Widemore Labs". Anyone confirm?

It is totally possible that the baby's father is the other Asian man who was teaching Sun English. They've only been on the island 6-8 weeks right? Totally possible that she didnt know she was pregnant. If she had sex with the other guy the night before they left, it would be plausible. Her expressions were strange. And there was definitely something going on with those two in the flashbacks.

Anyone done research ont he company name on the pregnancy test? I think it was "Widemore Labs". Anyone confirm?

Indeed it was, and the Lost Forum I'm a member of has said that Widemore Construction was doing the building in Charlies flashback outside the baby diapers commercial.

I was thinking the same thing, they obviously wanted to make you wonder about it.

Could somebody do me a favor and tell me what was said in the sub-titles after Jin said If it's a boy...

In addition to Jin saying he wanted a character from his father's name in the baby's name, Sun said that she wanted a character from her mother's name in it too (and Jin gave her a smile).

I thought the baby could be the other Asian guy's, but I have no idea if a woman could go 50-some days without knowing she's pregnant. Is it possible that she could go that long without feeling any symptoms?

I really liked the episode, it really sets up the future.

I don't have a problem with the show's pace. I like the back stories etc...

Along with Battlestar Galatica and Prison Break, Lost it the only thing of interest on TV IMO.

No 24? Prison Break is badass though, love that show. And the main problem I have with the pace is the length of the season. I think I'll enjoy Season 3 much more if I just wait for the DVDs, instead of having to deal with this retarded scheduling that ABC is using. When you have to wait several weeks for each new episode, you want each one to be explosive.

In addition to Jin saying he wanted a character from his father's name in the baby's name, Sun said that she wanted a character from her mother's name in it too (and Jin gave her a smile).

I thought the baby could be the other Asian guy's, but I have no idea if a woman could go 50-some days without knowing she's pregnant. Is it possible that she could go that long without feeling any symptoms?

No 24? Prison Break is badass though, love that show. And the main problem I have with the pace is the length of the season. I think I'll enjoy Season 3 much more if I just wait for the DVDs, instead of having to deal with this retarded scheduling that ABC is using. When you have to wait several weeks for each new episode, you want each one to be explosive.

They definately made you wonder about the other guy, but when she swore to Jin that she hadn't been with another man, it seemed damn sincere, but she is an actress.. :paranoid:

The only reason I don't watch 24 is because I didn't see it from the start and I'm afraid I'd be lost. I'm weird like that, never watched the Soprano's for the same reason. I need to get season one on DVD and check it out. :cheers:

I think the whole Sun-extramarital affair thing was just a ploy. I think, like someone said earlier, that this island fixed Jin's junk just like it fixed Locke's legs.

...and that dude that was teaching her english...wasn't he the same guy Sun's mom was trying to arrange for Sun to marry?

I think the whole Sun-extramarital affair thing was just a ploy. I think, like someone said earlier, that this island fixed Jin's junk just like it fixed Locke's legs.

...and that dude that was teaching her english...wasn't he the same guy Sun's mom was trying to arrange for Sun to marry?

Yep, same cat.

Thanks.

In addition to 50 days without symptoms, Sun seemed very sincere when she came clean with Jin and I want to believe that she told him the truth about not being with anyone else.

Also I want to say that Sun was looking very good in the Korea flashbacks. :2cents:

the extra-marital affair was a ploy, Sun seemed too sincere about it. I think she was also nervous as she learned English from the dude her mom wanter her to marry, so she felt awkward to tell Jin about anything she feels relates. That other guy also seemed like too "honorable" a person to have an affair with her.

The episode was pretty tame, but yeh, it does set up for next week. I liked it, no real beginning or end, but was just there.

the extra-marital affair was a ploy, Sun seemed too sincere about it. I think she was also nervous as she learned English from the dude her mom wanter her to marry, so she felt awkward to tell Jin about anything she feels relates. That other guy also seemed like too "honorable" a person to have an affair with her.

The episode was pretty tame, but yeh, it does set up for next week. I liked it, no real beginning or end, but was just there.

I would've thought the same about the guy teaching her English, but that last scene with him was put in there to plant that seed in our heads. I'm still up in the air about whose it is, but the scene where Sun was telling Jack it was impossible that she's preggers has me leaning towards it being Jin's.

Unless Charlie truly is an evil SOB (not that he took advantage of her or anything).

I am surprised that Sun/Jin didn't think the Others did something to her when she was "kidnapped".

That's what my wife was thinking as we watched it last night. I didn't see it, but apparently the previews for this episode indicated Sun would have a secret that would turn things upside down on the island. Well, her being pregnant (by Jin) wouldn't really be a secret that would have that effect you would think....

Anyone notice Dernard and Sawyer talking backwards? Nothing fancy but here's a transcript:

Bernard: Well, how do you know?

Sawyer: I got my sources

B: Aren’t you going to tell him?

S: Not my place

B: You should tell him.

S: Hell no! Let Sunshine tell him.

Here's the clip after being reversed:

http://media.putfile.com/thewholetruthconvo

I think it was just to show that Jin couldn't understand them, and set up his later fustration with that fact - something that helps bring Sun and him closer.

I think it was just to show that Jin couldn't understand them, and set up his later fustration with that fact - something that helps bring Sun and him closer.

Yeah, I know. However, it could (possibly) have some sort of tie in with the other backwards talking guy we all know and love... Walt. :whoknows:

Then again, maybe not.

Even if they find a balloon that doesn't mean it was Henry's, does it? The "Others" could just as easily have found a balloon and planned on having a readymade excuse if one of them got caught, and who's to say that Henry being caught was an accident? Having a spy inside the group to sow discord or discern their intentions could be beneficial.

I don't know if Sun had an affair, that seems like an easy red herring but Jack said something to her about telling Jin everything so it seems like there is something else going on.

Some have said this was a boring show but it is just these kind of episodes that hold some little hints that matter later.

Even if they find a balloon that doesn't mean it was Henry's, does it? The "Others" could just as easily have found a balloon and planned on having a readymade excuse if one of them got caught, and who's to say that Henry being caught was an accident? Having a spy inside the group to sow discord or discern their intentions could be beneficial.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It looks like whatever the case, Henry will be escaping next week as we can see him climbing up a shaft in the preview.

If Henry is NOT an Other, why is he using psychological tactics? Locke and Jack, for all their bickering, aren't stupid guys. Both are seemingly aware of Henry's machinations. So why would Henry intentionally piss off his captors? Has he simply reached a point where he doesn't care anymore?

If Henry IS an Other, what's his goal? Is he some sort of kamikaze Other who's on a psychological bombing run?

If Henry IS an Other, what's his goal? Is he some sort of kamikaze Other who's on a psychological bombing run?

The Others were attacking and abucting the smaller group of survivors from the tail section, maybe they plan to split up a group to large to confront? Divide and conquer.......

The Others were attacking and abucting the smaller group of survivors from the tail section, maybe they plan to split up a group to large to confront? Divide and conquer.......

Good point! I'm leaning towards thinking Henry is an Other. The only reason I'm hesitant is because it's so *obvious* that he's an other. And as we know, nothing on this show is obvious... :)

This guy in the Hatch just does too many things between the last 2 episodes as far as messing with ppls minds to be anything other than one of the others... My bet is that he is either trying to trick them into letting him be part of their group, or he actually has led them into a trap. The fact is that Sayid has the ability to tell when someone is lying, and he says he is lying and I think that he knows...

Furthermore the whole thing going on in the hatch next week, I am betting it is all set in motion by this dude. I saw something with the blast doors when they made a point of having Michael point out that they were blast doors, also there is no way that we won't find out what the button really does by the end of next season, I just don't thing that they can keep the whole "push the button to keep "unknown disaster" from happening" thing going for that much longer without it getting well beyond the point of being old and annoying.

On the note of the long period of time between episodes, everyone hates it severly. I hope there is enough backlash to the studio that they won't keep doing that, once in a while is good, take like 5 weeks off but then pick back up with like 8-10 episodes new to draw ppl back in.

I seem to recall that the guy who is teaching her English wanted to screw around with her just for fun, back in one of the previous episode's flashbacks, even though the guy already had a girlfriend I think. ( may have just imagined this though)

So I'm not sure how honorable he was. ;) But he did seem nicer and a more honorable in this particular episode.

THAT WAS THE ARONOFSKY EPISODE!!!!

and I didn't even realize 'till after I saw it. They sure made no hype about having one of the best directors in hollywood direct an episode of their TV show.

It didn't seem to have too many elements of the guys style in it, but I thought it was a pretty good episode, especially for one that advanced the main plot so slightly. I don't like the tension between Locke and Jack - too obvious. I liked the story about Jin and Sun. I didn't expect to for the first 15 minutes of the episode, but they did good things with it.

I don't think Henry's an other. But I'm not so confident as I'd be willing to make a wager on it.

I think the baby is Jin's kid. and the island fixed his junk. Although, I think it would be interesting if the island impregnated sun, and she had an immaculate conception child that will serve the islands purposes. Considering the fact that show hasn't stayed away from religious symbolism, I wouldn't consider an immaculate conception impssosible. As slow as things are moving in real time though, I can't imagine the show lasting through an entire gestation period. Although, imagine it grows really quickly, and everyone on the island is like, "you were only pregnant for three weeks, then you had a baby." That would be awesome, and creepy.

Archived