Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

my dog just ate a mouse

skinsfanevan

so yeah my 1 yr old yellow lab puppy named Ginger just ate a mouse. :doh:

she was barking like crazy in the backyard and i saw she was chasing a mouse

so i got as many treats as i could and just threw them all in the backyard because we have mouse traps and i'd rather get rid of it that way

but she was so determined. she finally got it, killed it, and kept it as a souvenir for a while. She ran in the house to show everyone before taking it back outside when she took two bites and swallowed.

My first thought was HOLY ****.

The second was GROSS!

The third was That Mouse Just got pwned.

But now im worried, do you think the mouse could be carrying any diseases? My mom says no because cats eat mice all the time.

What do you think?

It should be kosher.

My aunt and uncle had a dog that killed a mouse once(kinda), didn't eat it though. Funny thing was they got a stupid cat 6 months earlier to kill the mice. Stupid cat just watched as the dog chased the mouse around. Dog conrnered it in the yard and my uncle took a shovel and sliced it in half. It was cool.

Our dogs on the farm eat mice all the time, they like toutering them eating them, they eat gophers and the one eats bird, i think dogs can eat pretty much anything

I'm not trying to be the spelling police or anything, but I honestly don't know what "toutering" means...:confused:

My dog ate a dead bird a few months back... He's really smart though, I live right next to popeyes and is constantly consuming the chicken bones people throw all over the neighborhood (the reason I despise popeyes). He knows that his window to consume a bone is two bites... I'll catch him on the third and fish it out of his mouth. Needless to say, I was disgustingly impressed when my little beagle consumed an entire dead bird in two bites and a swallow. I think he's part snake.

Reminds me of when we were kids. My sister picked up a shrew. The dog who we had was quite interested. Then the shrew bit my sister. She dropped it immediately. The shrew never hit the ground, the dog swallowed it in one bite. It also use to dig up moles and eat them. Good dog.

My younger one at a mouse once. I was asleep on the couch and my wife came home from work, he caught the mouse and my wife screamed, scared the crap out of me. So I tried to get him to drop the mouse, usually if you say "Drop it", he will drop what ever is in his mouth, but not this time, he ran at my wife and backed her into the couch and then crunched the mouse, bones breaking etc.. I thought my wife was going to faint.

Archived