Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pet Peeve Thread

Big Weirdo

Post all of your pet peeves here. I'll start.

A huge pet peeve of mine is when someone eats pop tarts but instead of eating both of them they only eat one. So when you go to get your pop tarts you're fooled by the silver packaging when you realize there's only ONE in there. Mother****ers!

You ever drop your keys. You pick them up and then you drop them AGAIN. God that's annoying.

Oh one more... kind of a strange one, but a pet peeve nonetheless.

Waiters.

Waitresses o.k.

Waiters, not o.k. Can't stand when I get a waiter. Very annoying. Seems like they always want to be your buddy.

im not alone!!! dont they get that if they are serving my every whim they are not my equal?;)

Oh one more... kind of a strange one, but a pet peeve nonetheless.

Waiters.

Waitresses o.k.

Waiters, not o.k. Can't stand when I get a waiter. Very annoying. Seems like they always want to be your buddy.

im not alone!!! dont they get that if they are serving my every whim they are not my equal?;)

hey, i was a waiter in college. it paid for a lot of.......stuff. ;)

i think i've called my own bluff on this site plenty of times as to what pisses me off more than anything.

as far as little pet peeves, i hate it when people put cd's and dvd's in whatever case just happens to be right there. how hard is it to go and get the right case? my wife does it all the time. movie A is in case B. ok, that's easy, movie B should be in case A. nope, there's movie C. ok, so that means....you get it.

hey, i was a waiter in college. it paid for a lot of.......stuff. ;)

Tonight was a prime example. I went to a place called 'On the border'... kind of a Tex/Mex place. So I sit down at the bar and this bartender guy asks me what I want to drink.

"Dos Equis, please... and a menu"

"Which Dos Equis? We have a lager and an amber"

"I dunno, whatever the regular Dos Equis is"

"Well they're both regular"

"Okay, then I'll have the Dos Equis that comes in a bottle"

"They both come in a bottle"

"Well the one I can buy at a supermarket"

"They both are available at stores"

"JUST GIVE ME AN EFFING BEER! YOU CHOOSE IT THEN" :cuss:

"What size?"

"Size?"

"We have 12 oz and 18 oz"

"umm, 12 I guess"

"You can get the 18 for the same price, ya know"

"Grrrrrrrrr" :cuss: :cuss:

So then thru-out the course of my meal, he keeps asking me questions about where I'm from, what I do, what I'm doing in town, etc. etc.... and he kept trying to crack jokes.

Waiters. :doh:

So then thru-out the course of my meal, he keeps asking me questions about where I'm from, what I do, what I'm doing in town, etc. etc.... and he kept trying to crack jokes.

Waiters. :doh:

Hey zoon -- did this bar happen to have a rainbow-colored flag flying outside? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nah. Pargo's. it was THE joint when i was there. it's a chic-fil-a now. :laugh:

damn you. it's 1:10 in the morning, and you got me thinking about the buffalo chicken calzone from dp doughs!! :mad:

You gotta be kidding me! I just ate a buffer zone like 2 hours ago. Those things are the ****! Nothing will ever top DP Doughs.

My pet peeve is drivers who "block the box." I DESPISE it when someone, in an effort to beat a light, blocks AT LEAST an entire lane of traffic so that they can sit at another light 20 ft from where they would have been had they had the COMMON DECENCY to think about other people. :mad:

Archived