Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

Thank you HOF44 and tshile. I think I'll wear extra layers AND take the blanket. Even if I'm standing the whole time, I can still wrap it around me.

Yes, you can take a blanket.

Never thought about this before but do they allow fire pits in the parking lots? Was thinking about bringing a small one for warmth while we Tgate. Like many others, planning to be in the lot for several hours. :)

Not sure what the official policy is, but I see them all over the lots. We'll have a couple at our tailgate.

Never thought about this before but do they allow fire pits in the parking lots? Was thinking about bringing a small one for warmth while we Tgate. Like many others, planning to be in the lot for several hours. :)

Back in the days of the red lot, someone brought one to the Thursday night game v. the Bears. I bring up the red lot because that lot had much more space to tailgate and the cars were not packed as tight as the green lot. I could see someone having an issue with an open flame in the green lot.

-ct

hey guys,

new member here...got free tickets in section 215 row 18 and 19...can I expect a pillar to be in my way? :)

been having a hard time reading through all of the thread

thanks in advance

---------- Post added December-30th-2012 at 12:11 AM ----------

Seats 43 44 in rows 18/19

---------- Post added December-30th-2012 at 12:12 AM ----------

Seats 43 44 in rows 18/19

Do the tickets say limited view or obstructed view on them? If they say obstructed view, you will have the pillar blocking some of your view. Limited view, the only thing that should bother you is the overhang and possible a slight corner of an endzone. I am not 100% sure about section 215 since it's a corner section to tell you exactly how good or bad of view you will have. Maybe someone else will be able to be more specific.

Either way, can't beat the price you paid.

Im doing an easy tail gate this game. Chairs, tv, fire pit, pizza and beer...ive never seen anyone take issue with it.

What sections and rows are in the SRO for the club level?

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 11:14 AM ----------

What sections and rows are in the SRO for the club level?

Answered part of my own question:

The Club Level concourse is enclosed with furnished lounges, big screen televisions, food courts, the Audi Club (Sections 330-334), a sports bar (Sections 309-313), Hooter’s (Sections 314-316) and Montecristo Club (Sections 306-308). There is also an EA Sports Arcade (Sections 335-337), plus Party Decks on both the west end zone (Sections 308-314) and the east end zone (Sections 329-335).

I don't see anything in the OP about the new upper deck standing room only. Has anyone tried these? I'm particularly interested in how they were for the bigtime games like last Sunday. Does everyone get a spot at the rail or are there rows of people standing at each deck? any info would be much appreciated!

I don't see anything in the OP about the new upper deck standing room only. Has anyone tried these? I'm particularly interested in how they were for the bigtime games like last Sunday. Does everyone get a spot at the rail or are there rows of people standing at each deck? any info would be much appreciated!

Bump to get any information about this question..

If your ticket is for an even numbered row, you're at the rail. If your ticket is for an odd numbered row, you're standing behind someone.

I sat one row in front of the upper level party deck for the Giants game. They were loud and into the game from start to finish up there. That's where I'll be for this game.

So I have an Orange parking pass and plan on getting to the stadium around 11 since gates open at 11:30. Is exit 15 still advised for the best tailgating area?

I prefer exit 16 (Arena Dr)... if you can get a spot on the right side near the road it's actually easy to get out quickly after the game. If you plan on hanging out for a while afterwards, it's still a good spot.

If your ticket is for an even numbered row, you're at the rail. If your ticket is for an odd numbered row, you're standing behind someone.

I sat one row in front of the upper level party deck for the Giants game. They were loud and into the game from start to finish up there. That's where I'll be for this game.

Nice writeup.

Here is a link for an article from the Post about the 400 level SRO's, with photos...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/post/images-of-the-redskins-400-level-standing-decks/2012/06/13/gJQAj5LoZV_blog.html

I read that there are three decks rows 9-14, it would make sense to me if the odd numbers were at the rail. Just want to clarify before making my purchase, thanks!

Bump to get any information about this question..

Hi - I personally don't have any info on those SROs yet.

Nice writeup.

Here is a link for an article from the Post about the 400 level SRO's, with photos...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/dc-sports-bog/post/images-of-the-redskins-400-level-standing-decks/2012/06/13/gJQAj5LoZV_blog.html

Thanks for the link!

I read that there are three decks rows 9-14, it would make sense to me if the odd numbers were at the rail. Just want to clarify before making my purchase, thanks!

besides the cowboys i have sat in SRO. i think they are the best seats in the house. No one enforces where you actually stand so it doesn't matter where you stand up

The SRO on the Upper decks look scary, a little bit like the Nou Camp in Barcelona (for you soccer fans)

Ok need advice for trip to Washington on Sunday. Am flying into IAD on Saturday afternoon and flying back early evening on Monday, so need to know the following:

• Wheres the best place to stay? Near the stadium/airport/city centre?
  • How far from FedEx is the "sites" of Washington DC
  • Whats the best tailgate to join? The ES one?
  • I need to but plenty of merchandise for me and my fellow skins in the UK so wheres the best place?
  • Stadium rules dictate i cant bring a bag - alternatives?

CREATED SEPARATE THREAD AS IMPORTANT....to me :)

Thanks

its the opposite odd rows get the rail even numbers get the wall. had standing room tickets all year. Great atmosphere up there and the view is good, but im 100 % positive the even number is against the wall and odd number is on the rail.

Archived