Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA info...could be rumor, but reliable person!

jayneal7

"Who is your source!? And did they order the CODE RED?!"

"....You're ***DAMN RIGHT THEY DID!" Sorry, I could not resist. :laugh:

I dunno. Giving up picks for a WR....I dunno. I'd rather give up picks for a DL who can play the run and pass. I mean, we just need a guy with sure hands who can play alongside Moss. We don't need a #1 WR.

Another SS would be ok with Bowen leaving.

Wow watching that highlight video... i know Lloyd has made some of the most incredibly catches in the league this year but... dang I want him now.

His ability to catch the balls with one hand is absolutely amazing. I'd say he'd do well here but I'm not completely sold yet (just to give you context... I was sold on Santana the moment I heard about that trade).

If anyone has been following the "Track Redskin One" thread, R1 is supposedly in San Jose. May be something to this rumor.

how do you know where this plane is or are you guys just assuming these things. to answer your question if there is something to this rumor, the 49ers headquarters are in santa clara, which is 10 minutes away from san jose. if it is actually in san jose, then we might have landed ourselves a 49er tonight.

how do you know where this plane is or are you guys just assuming these things. to answer your question if there is something to this rumor, the 49ers headquarters are in santa clara, which is 10 minutes away from san jose. if it is actually in san jose, then we might have landed ourselves a 49er tonight.

hmmmm the question is wich one??? andre carter.......or brandon lloyd????:confused:

here is a great highlight video of brandon lloyd. see if it changes any minds........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6920312372504230735&q=brandon+lloyd

this is one of the best player highlight videos ive ever seen.

(Hopefully) Our newest wideout's highlight video, downloading to my iPod now. :laugh:

one of the few times Westbrook36 was right :laugh:

:rotflmao:

Brandon Lloyd? Andre Carter?

is this for real?

(ok, this is where someone says...

"You want the Truth? You WANT the truth?

YOU CAN'T HaNDLE THE TRUTH !!!")

as long as Lloyd doesn't eat breakfast with the Cubans, we'll be fine !!

or 2!! :cheers: :2ndplace: :chug: :2drunks: :2cents: :chestram: :peaceout: :point2sky

I would be real surprised if we were able to get both LLoyd and Randel El. I would love to see it happen, but it would be tough. I think Archeluta will be a good fit at SS. I dont know much about Andre Carter, but I would assume he is pretty good if Williams likes him.

I would be real surprised if we were able to get both LLoyd and Randel El. I would love to see it happen, but it would be tough. I think Archeluta will be a good fit at SS. I dont know much about Andre Carter, but I would assume he is pretty good if Williams likes him.

i could care less about randel el....

give me brandon lloyd and andre carter and im set......

EDIT

williams probably likes andrecarter because he is a sack-beast. he got 12 sacks on season and last season he got 5. he can play either the DE or LB positions. He started out his career as a DE but changed along the line to a LB. thats why greg wants him.....flexibility at positions

Has anyone checked out the 49ers fan foruns to see what they are saying over there?? I'm kinda interested to see what their fans reactions are?? These pickups would be nice. I'm still a tad worried about what our Linebacker situation will be since lavar left. Havent heard the redskins being interested in any FA linebackers.

Are there enough balls to go around. That would give us 2 #1 receivers that would require the ball and randle el is a 3, he might as well stay with pittsburgh or go to another team to get the ball. We don't need a T.O. situation here and that's what we will have if they all came to the skins.

ive been on 49ers forum like 3 min ago and i didnt see nothin.....i dont think they are as active on thier forum as we skins fans are.

i still dont understan why we would sign this archulette guy instead of ryanclark. clark has already showed that he plays great in our system. why jepordize that and go and sign someone else??? id say stick with clark. dont fix what aint broke

Archived