Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FA info...could be rumor, but reliable person!

jayneal7

I dont think there is anyway we go for Lloyd and Randle El. They are talking to both of them because they are looking at their options. Would be awesome but, seems to be a tad in the overkill department at the expense of other positions.

Though 2 injuries and we would still be in good shape at WR...

Just remember we are going to be running a Saunders/Gibbs offense. That could mean some 4 WR sets. I have thought all along that we will bring in 2 young starting WR's in FA and use the draft for other needs.

OS,

Please. Lloyd is substantially better than a rookie. He's got three years in. He played for a HORRIBLE team and did an effective job. That number of catches, yards and TDs on a horrid team with a rookie QB who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn would be 80 catches, 1200 yards and 14 TDs with a good QB.

Now, Lloyd is still unknown. He's got a lot of flash. He's entering that time a receiver can really take off. Now, he may never do that. Gardner had a better career start and is declining. But, Lloyd has the speed and quickness Gardner couldn't bring in combination for us. I'd EASILY trade two mid-round picks for the guy. A third and a fourth would be a no-brainer.

Jeez, you're a good bser if this isn't true. For some reason i believe this guy.

I feel the same way, I dont know what it is but i believe. I am usually skeptical of these rumors with out a credable source, but you have my attention. :notworthy

OS,

Please. Lloyd is substantially better than a rookie. He's got three years in. He played for a HORRIBLE team and did an effective job. That number of catches, yards and TDs on a horrid team with a rookie QB who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn would be 80 catches, 1200 yards and 14 TDs with a good QB.

Now, Lloyd is still unknown. He's got a lot of flash. He's entering that time a receiver can really take off. Now, he may never do that. Gardner had a better career start and is declining. But, Lloyd has the speed and quickness Gardner couldn't bring in combination for us. I'd EASILY trade two mid-round picks for the guy. A third and a fourth would be a no-brainer.

im sorry art but ill disagree here. Even WR's that are on bad teams have decent to good numbers (ex. Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, etc.).

This guy has never had more than 800 yards receiving in a season or more than 6 TD's.

Even 2 mid rounds picks is too much for a gamble like this.

im sorry art but ill disagree here. Even WR's that are on bad teams have decent to good numbers (ex. Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, etc.).

This guy has never had more than 800 yards receiving in a season or more than 6 TD's.

Even 2 mid rounds picks is too much for a gamble like this.

OS,

Man, you're killing me. That Niners offense had NOTHING. Lloyd was it. And a QB who couldn't play. Lloyd's numbers projected without Smith were pretty damn fine even still. There's no question Lloyd is a "gamble". He's also worth two mid-round picks. Now, ask me after it happens and we see how much he cost in money and picks and I'll tell you what I think for sure.

But, this certainly is a high quality move if it comes about from a potential, talent and past production standpoint.

Since it seems like we are going after Lloyd and Randle El pretty hard does that mean we're not gonna be drafting a WR in the 2nd anymore?? What do you guys think. Add the fact that we seem to be going after Andre Carter in FA. Maybe we'll go for a LB in the draft??

Since it seems like we are going after Lloyd and Randle El pretty hard does that mean we're not gonna be drafting a WR in the 2nd anymore?? What do you guys think. Add the fact that we seem to be going after Andre Carter in FA. Maybe we'll go for a LB in the draft??

LB or Safety would be my call. Lots-o-quality in the mid rounds at those spots.

any good mid-late round O linemen that stand out?

Archived