Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: I just got in contact with my source...

Big Weirdo

..and he says that the moderators have voted me the best Eagles fan to post here. Nothing is definite yet but the meetings have just commenced. Westbrook36 only lost by a few votes. I'm sorry. I'll be holding a press conference when the news is officially announced!

:cheers:

..and he says that the moderators have voted me the best Eagles fan to post here. Nothing is definite yet but the meetings have just commenced. Westbrook36 only lost by a few votes. I'm sorry. I'll be holding a press conference when the news is officially announced!

:cheers:

Does that mean you actually won a trophy? Nope, can't be! Iggles just don't win things like that. :silly:

Who Del--as a new favorite, maybe you could do me the favor of putting your sig into compliance. Remember the rules are for both pictures and text, not just the picture.

Err..

#1SkinsFan made it so I figured it was in compliance. I agreed to give him credit for it so I don't want to jip him on that end. How can I fix this?

Err..

#1SkinsFan made it so I figured it was in compliance. I agreed to give him credit for it so I don't want to jip him on that end. How can I fix this?

If you get rid of the text and integrate the shout-out into the sig you should be fine, but with both--you're over the limits. :)

Archived