Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's right about extremeskins: for LD0506

Jumbo

This thread was LD's idea based on a remark I made.

With all the discussion aimed at resolving challenges that exist on the site, we don't want to make it seem like it's more trouble than fun becuase that is anything but the truth.

So put in what you LIKE or LOVE that's positive about extremeskins. :)

I'll start:

Blondie

ok, that's a little blatant

I'll add: so many cool people :)

Next?

This thread was LD's idea based on a remark I made.

With all the discussion aimed at resolving challenges that exist on the site, we don't want to make it seem like it's more trouble than fun becuase that is anything but the truth.

So put in what you LIKE or LOVE that's positive about extremeskins. :)

I'll start:

Blondie

ok, that's a little blatant

I'll add: so many cool people :)

Next?

I love the fact that you and I seem to agree on such a wide range of issues.

I also love the fact that despite all the junk threads and posts we still manage to find a way to get constructive posts in. I've learned so much in my short time here and I appreciate it.

:logo:

I love all you Redskin fans. Very much. My father is a Redskins fan and I've learned to love you all and get along with you. I may not agree with what you say but you guys are good peoples.

And the same to you, Who Del. People who contribute positively to this site, no matter who they cheer for, are welcomed here. Another great thing about this site.

And the same to you, Who Del. People who contribute positively to this site, no matter who they cheer for, are welcomed here. Another great thing about this site.

Thanks man. I really appreciate at that.

Suck up moment: The best thing about this site is the mods. :silly:

I love the fact that I can get good info, fast. There have been several times that I heard of a rumor, then logged on to ES and found threads on the topic. I also love the fact that, although we don't always agree, we all cannot get enough of the SKINS!!! :cheers:

I am new and I like to post more than I like to read... I think with time that will go down. So I am one of the reasons for the original posts. However, this is what I love about the site. Before I was a member I would talk to anybody who was willing to listen to me. I would vent so much about everything Redskins, so much that I used to get yelled at by my girlfriend all the time. WELL... now that I am here and posting all the time it is great that I can let out my stree/concern/joy to people who will understand where I am coming from. It is great! I love this site

I won't take advantage of this and ramble on, I'll just pick one.

The Game Threads! I got Sunday Ticket and a DSL to kick off the season and have really enjoyed the outrageousness of RT exchanges as the game is in progress, it brings some of the FedEx fan crush right into my home.

Jumbo? You're too much but let's see how it goes

I really like this site.

I dont start many threads but i hatye reading long ones I think im in the minority here Id rather have 6 differnt threads 20 posts long than 1 thread 120 posts long, but i also understand it takes up bandwith and such. so heres hoping Snyder ponies up for a larger site.

The people on here who do have open minds and are willing to accept and sometimes even agree with other peoples opinions. The fact that most people on this board bleed burganday and gold. I like the fact that anybody can come on here and be welcomed with open arms. I like the fact that if you respect, you will be respected. Hail to the Redskins ladies and gentelmen, we have a LOT to root for, and above the win/loss record, we have the best fans in the NFL!!!

Not a day goes by where I don't read something intelligent and insightful that someone has posted. Not a day goes by where I don't read something funny someone posted and laugh out loud. When there are problems (such as the current thread problem) everbody does what they can in not only helping to stop the problem, but also in offering up solutions as well. The people here genuinely care about this team and this site, and we all take pride in both. The people here, for the good and the bad, only further prove this is the greatest team in the world with the greatest fans in the world with the best site in the world!

I love all the free jersey's we get every month. The money pyramid scheme is pretty good too. I like the fact that we get the payoff in cash as well, so the IRS can't tax it.

My wife had a problem at first with the body massages us guys get from the Redskinettes, but now she just says, "Oh well, if it keeps him from bothering me!"

Now, if the mods would just stop fighting each other over who gets to mow my lawn this season, this place would be perfect. :D

I love the fact that this is a place where a Redskin fan can hang his hat, make friends, and get a day long fix of Redskins.

Living way north of D.C., the media here treats the Redskins as if they don't exist. Extremeskins provide a convenient direct line of communication to those who are in distant and far away lands, like Baltimore.

I love the fact that Mods and members care enough about this site to ensure it runs at a first class level and fans of all teams are welcomed to participate.

I love the fact that Jumbo is in Olympia, Who Del is in Morgantown, and I'm in Missouri, yet we can all get quick info about the team here.

Further, when I get back to Washington State, Jumbo, Fuji869, timtim, Whiskeypeet and who knows how many others will be ready for a few beers next season. I would be sitting at home with the wife watching games alone without meeting guys like that through this site. Thanks, Extremeskins!

I love the fact that I know so many of you well enough that I can know where you are from (even if you've moved), how old you are, where you fall on the political spectrum, how you feel about various 'Skins related issues, and even what colors your username used to be on the old software.

More than anything, I love the fact that I've made real, bona fide friends on this Board.

Hell, Jumbo sent me comics and I've never met the guy! How do you beat that?

I'm embarrased at times how much I love this place. :)

Archived