Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dreams

CrypticVillain

I had a crazy dream, I was with Ric Flair and Triple H and we were in a tag team match agasnt John Cena, Hulk Hogan, and a surprise guest. Man why this man Eddie Guerrero came out. I was scared out my mind becasue the dream felt so real. When Eddie Guerrero came out I just got the hake out my bed, I am scared. Well not no more it was like 20 minutes ago.

I was driving down 95 and the more I thought about the dream, the more stupid I felt.

I do not even know why I had the dream, I haven't watch wrestling in bout a month. Maybe it is calling me. :(

Edit: Forget yah for saying the dream was sexual.

Never got to Freud in high school eh? :D

Dreams are weird things. I've had one reoccuring dream my whole life but I've only had it four times and it has been spread out over the course of my life. My dream is that I'm being kidknapped by two women. They take me in their car to a nice cabin out in the middle of knowhere. They then procede to let me chose which package of chips I want out of one of those snack pack boxes. I always pick the doritos. Then I wake up. I've had the dream several times but I always stay the same age I was when I first had it around age 8.

I've never flown in any of my dreams. I've always wanted too, but I never seem to have that kind of dream. Anybody have flying dreams?

My re-occuring dream always involves going over a bridge (usually the Deleware Memorial) - i always have some problem getting over whether i'm walking and can't get up the hill, there are pieces of the bridge missing, or i just go over the edge.

Its really freaked me out about going over bridges.

My re-occuring dream always involves going over a bridge (usually the Deleware Memorial) - i always have some problem getting over whether i'm walking and can't get up the hill, there are pieces of the bridge missing, or i just go over the edge.

Its really freaked me out about going over bridges.

That's wild.

If yah want to talk about re-occyring dreams, who had the dreams when you fall of a cliff or something and wake up right before you hit the ground.

On a side note my friend said he hit the ground one time.

I have dreams about tornados for some reason. I'm either looking out of my window or driving my car during a storm and see a funnel cloud forming. I also have dreams about ex-girlfriends.

Funny you say that....

I have a reoccuring dream where I am at my old house and a tornado is in my neighboorhood. I run downstairs and the tornado comes towards the house and as I sit at the bottom of the steps, I see it coming through the door window at the top of the stairs and right before it hits...I wake up.

Funny you say that....

I have a reoccuring dream where I am at my old house and a tornado is in my neighboorhood. I run downstairs and the tornado comes towards the house and as I sit at the bottom of the steps, I see it coming through the door window at the top of the stairs and right before it hits...I wake up.

The most vivid tornado dream I had was a few years ago. I was driving down a 2 lane country road while a storm began to brew. I pulled into a Hardee's parking lot and decided to go in for a cup of coffee to wait it out, because the clouds looked very ominous. Their doors were locked. There was an auto garage made of mostly glass near the Hardees. I walked to the garage and went inside. There was an older black man who owned it standing there. He said "It looks like a bad storm is coming." I then looked outside and saw a funnel cloud forming. Then the tornado hit the ground and started coming straight for the garage. I got on my knees and covered my head. I could hear the loud noise and feel the wind and flying glass hitting me. It felt extremely real.

I had one dream that I was falling in the clouds. The dream started with me falling and I don't know what caused my falling. It was a long dream of just me falling and I woke up right as I was about to hit the ground in my dream. Crazy thing was that I woke up on the ground next to my bed in the morning.

Another one, I had some cartoonish looking lady chasing after me. No matter how fast I ran, she was right behind me. I ran down a huge flight of stairs and from the top of the stairs, she took one step to get to the bottom. Her legs stretched til she could reach the bottom step. She never caught me, but it was creepy.

I used to have a dream that I was shot by Eddy Murphy at the airport. Haven't had it in awhile though.

I also still have this dream where I go to class, only I never went to it before and now it's test time.

It's wierd, but I had dreams about school and showing up late or getting lost or failing classes so many times since I graduated from college over a year ago. I haven't had any in the last couple of months or so, but for a while, I kept freaking out when I woke up and then remembered that I had already graduated and did not have to deal with that kind of crap anymore.

Also as a kid, I used to have nightmares all the time about wolves and wild animals, also about dogs, which I was pretty nervous and afraid around in thsoe days. The worst ones where there would be an animal suddenly bursting through the back door or ambushing us on the way to somewhere else, or when I saw a wolf up on a hill and would go towards it for some reason instead of running away.

I don't have too many nightmares these days. Most of my dreams seem to involve some sort of vacation, hanging out with my family or friends, or taking out some bad guys or solving mysteries. (the last two probably have something to do with the stories that I write...lol)

i dream about missing classes and not graduating too. when i was in college, i dreamed of HS. now i'm in grad school i dream about college.

i used to have a recurring dream where i'm sabotaging satan. he tries to scare me, being the devil and all, but i'm not phased and i just be a smart ass to him. i could tell he's getting pissed. :laugh:

i dream about driving up a bridge that's not complete and i crash into the water below. i can't swim but i stay cool and figure it out! :laugh:

i dream about driving someone's car and i can't control it. either the brakes don't work or steering wheel doesn't move the way its supposed to. i end up wrecking it and i wonder how i'm going to break the news to the person.

when i was with my ex i used to dream of her doing stupid things against my advice. one time she thought she could get away with pickpocketing nancy kerrigan (sp?) and got her knee caps busted by mathew broderick.

I had a dream a couple of times when I was a kid. One dream was people with no head chasing me with an ax, trying to chop off my head. So I was running as fast as I can so they wouldn't catch me. But they caught me, but then I woke up.

I also have dreams about being on the verge of failing out of college after I already graduated. It would consist of me having an important project due that I didn't have completed or an exam I wasn't prepared for. Then I would wake up and realize that I have my degree and it's all good.

i used to have a recurring dream where i'm sabotaging satan. he tries to scare me, being the devil and all, but i'm not phased and i just be a smart ass to him. i could tell he's getting pissed. :laugh:

Man, I had a dream a few months back where Satan kept following me around. Everytime I did soemthing he would show up and starting laughing maniacally and telling me that I was doomed and that I was doing exactly what he had wanted all along. I kept trying to outsmart him or at least get away, but he showed up everywhere. I think I just woke up at some point and was really freaked out by the dream. That one made me uncomfortable for more than a few hours.

another wierd thing is when stuff from reality gets sucked into dreams. I remember a couple of situations like that that I can think of off hand. Once there was this loud plane flying by the house and I heard it in my dream and for soem reason it shwoed up as a noisy menacing flying gremlin chasing me around. I woke up quickly though and heard the plane and realized what had happened.

Another time, I guess I left the radio on and I was hearing disembodied reports about NFL news during my dream, and it was freaking me out. What made it even more confusing was that my dream started adding in things that later turned out not to be true.

Also, I can't recall ever really doing any sleep walking, but once my brother walked into the hallway and tried to tackle my mother (he was like five or so) thinking that she was an evil giant.

i dream about driving someone's car and i can't control it. either the brakes don't work or steering wheel doesn't move the way its supposed to. i end up wrecking it and i wonder how i'm going to break the news to the person.

I had a very similar dream one time. The steering was broken, the brakes didn't work and neither did the gas pedal. The car started speeding up and it jumped a safety rail and past the safety rail was a huge drop and I could feel the drop in my stomach while I was sleeping.

I have a recurring dream where I'm lying in a hammock. I cannot see myself as the dream is from first person point of view. The only thing I'm doing is staring up at the sky rocking back and forth.

I guess I'm lucky to have such a relaxing recurring dream.

A couple of week ago I had 2 really bizzarre dreams. The one that bothered me the most was me going on a killing spree. I was a serial killer. I didn't know any of the victims in my dream but they were all women and the killings had sexual overtones. Before I start getting all the advice from you people, It's a dream, it means nothing to me. I have a healthy marriage, I love my kids and all that other good stuff. :)

Archived