Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, who is member # 50,000 ?

Mickalino

I think Mr. 50,000 should get somethin special, that's quite a monumental milestone, ya know.....Quite impressive for holdin out so long......who is he ?

I just noticed something. You are listed as member #96 (congrats to that) I could have sworn you have only begun posting a lot the last year. So please tell were you in some type of witness protection program :silly: :laugh:

I just noticed something. You are listed as member #96 (congrats to that) I could have sworn you have only begun posting a lot the last year. So please tell were you in some type of witness protection program :silly: :laugh:

jbooma, look at the "this is what I do to people who don't return my calls" thread. the guy on the milkcarton in Mick. He ratted out some jersey guy and has been hiding in FL ever since

I think being within the first 10K is impressive. I'm sorry I didn't sign up sooner as I've been reading ES since 2001. That probably would've put me in the top 1000. Oh well.

Edit: I think #50,0000 is Bigdog431. Yeah, I have a paper due. It's amazing what one will do to procrastinate.

All these memebers and still cant win the Cambells Click for Cans contest ha ha ha ha.

Curious who counts as member number 1? Some god like mod or something

Indeed. One can go to the "members list" and sort by "date joined". We've had a few software updates since the begining. I was initially #7 but have since been changed to #14. Benn here since day 1 or 2.

I travel a lot, due to my job, sometimes internationally.

So I may disappear on hiatus, on occasion, which gives the illusion that I may seem new to some people.

That's all that my boss will allow me to divulge, here.

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds :)

Indeed. One can go to the "members list" and sort by "date joined". We've had a few software updates since the begining. I was initially #7 but have since been changed to #14. Benn here since day 1 or 2.

I sorta remember you, from the old days - but is that your original handle ?

I just heard about this place in August of last year...joined immediately.

Yes I was living in a bubble. There was a Redskin information shield over Albany...put up by the Giants. Luckily...I found a hole in the barrier. muhahahaha.

Here's my story -

I would have been older than member #96, if not for a misunderstanding.

A bunch of guys including Diehard and Art, were sick of the way that another message board was being handled (TSN). So they decided to create their own in 2000. I heard about it from the beginning, and would have been the first guy to register, but at the time, I was under the misconception that this board was a "Private Board", by "Invitation Only". Until finally, one day Pete messaged me and said, "Hey Mick, what's takin you so long, come on over to ExtremeSkins." And I'm like, "Really ?!?! ANYONE can join ?!?! Cool ! I'm there !" And the rest is history.

All these memebers and still cant win the Cambells Click for Cans contest ha ha ha ha.

Curious who counts as member number 1? Some god like mod or something

There is no #1. #1 does not exist. This board just created itself.

Who wants to hijack this thread into a religious debate??

:laugh:

I lurked here forever in the old days.

I finally registered an account not so I could post, but so I could have access to all of Bang's cartoons. :)

that's my story, too.

i registered for bang's archives, after lurking a lot. i still didn't post for almost a year after registering. i read a lot. still do.

I lurked here forever in the old days.

I finally registered an account not so I could post, but so I could have access to all of Bang's cartoons. :)

:laugh: Me too. With regards to the Bang cartoons anyway.

About this time last year I heard of this site and another through the Wash. Post message board. I checked out both. Extremeskins by far was more alluring. I was a little gun-shy joining a message board but it's been great here.

Archived