Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King on ESPN Radio (Arrington)

Jofizz

King says that Lavar realized that there was a possibility that the skins would dump him in july or august and he decided to leave, getting a head start on free-agency. Also says that he wants the NFL to investigate this deal and he wants to see some official documentation. He believes that LaVar Arrington and Romeo Cornell would be a perfect match.

King says that Lavar realized that there was a possibility that the skins would dump him in july or august and he decided to leave, getting a head start on free-agency. Also says that he wants the NFL to investigate this deal and he wants to see some official documentation. He believes that LaVar Arrington and Romeo Cornell would be a perfect match.

Since when did he become an end all be all prosecutor/special master in this?

Stick to reporting Peter, the Washington Redskins owe you nothing

Oh well, if Peter King is demanding an NFL investigation, and if he is requiring some official documentation, then he obviously must be someone of some importance, with some kind of real clout, right? I mean, only a completely insane, egotistical, useless hack would make demands like that without having a right to do so.

good take him, let him end his sorry ass career in cleveland. Romeo probably told him that he can do whatever he want, including showing up not knowing plays, jumpin off-sides, do the lavar leap all you want Lavar. maybe Ohalete and Lavar can live together. cleveland is a garbage dump, i love it.

I don't know why in gods name LaVar would leave the skins that are now peaking for a lousy team like the Browns or the Vikings. All i have to say to him is go hang with Freddy Smoot on the sex cruise to hell.

I think if there was some under the table stuff going on, we would here about it -- LaVar is not a real secretive guy.

After the $6.5 million fisaco, and being investigated by the Players union... I am sure the Postons are going to do a underhandled deal now :jerk:

I think if there was some under the table stuff going on, we would here about it -- LaVar is not a real secretive guy.

After the $6.5 million fisaco, and being investigated by the Players union... I am sure the Postons are going to do an underhandled deal now :jerk:

I think just for the sake of insuring trust in the HOF voting process from some skeptical ex-NFL players, the league needs to make sure Peter King is really not on the take from certain teams to keep Art Monk out of the Hall of Fame. Not saying it didn't happen, but I am saying with all the records Monk broke, Rings Monk won and endorsements for Monk from teammates, coaches and opposing players, the league needs to double-check that the accounting of this is clean.

It's all so clear to me now...thank you PETER KING. The redskins are doing an underhanded deal with Lavar, they giving him the four million to pay them back so he can leave.

Good god why didn't I think of that, what a great intellectual mind you have Peter.

Of course the skins would do this after being accused of tampering with Milloy and the Postons screwing up the contract. My oh My why couldn't I think of this.

:doh:

Peter King is a moron and a waste of genetic material. The man should have been a stain on the bed sheets.

I think just for the sake of insuring trust in the HOF voting process from some skeptical ex-NFL players, the league needs to make sure Peter King is really not on the take from certain teams to keep Art Monk out of the Hall of Fame. Not saying it didn't happen, but I am saying with all the records Monk broke, Rings Monk won and endorsements for Monk from teammates, coaches and opposing players, the league needs to double-check that the accounting of this is clean.

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived