Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King on ESPN Radio (Arrington)

Jofizz

I think just for the sake of insuring trust in the HOF voting process from some skeptical ex-NFL players, the league needs to make sure Peter King is really not on the take from certain teams to keep Art Monk out of the Hall of Fame. Not saying it didn't happen, but I am saying with all the records Monk broke, Rings Monk won and endorsements for Monk from teammates, coaches and opposing players, the league needs to double-check that the accounting of this is clean.

I don't think that could possibly be said any better. :applause:

I think just for the sake of insuring trust in the HOF voting process from some skeptical ex-NFL players, the league needs to make sure Peter King is really not on the take from certain teams to keep Art Monk out of the Hall of Fame. Not saying it didn't happen, but I am saying with all the records Monk broke, Rings Monk won and endorsements for Monk from teammates, coaches and opposing players, the league needs to double-check that the accounting of this is clean.

Great post. :applause:

Do you have the # for the Dan Patrick Show, or would you like me to find it for you? :)

Did Dan Patrick make Peter King clarify his statement?

I would have tried to corner him and asked him "So, you think that Snyder and the Redskins are trying to cheat the system?"

Make that guy actually have a stance instead of saying "I'm not saying they cheated, but I think I think I think that the NFL might think about possibly investigating..."

Beautiful Henry, beautiful. :applause:

I don't know why in gods name LaVar would leave the skins that are now peaking for a lousy team like the Browns or the Vikings. All i have to say to him is go hang with Freddy Smoot on the sex cruise to hell.

lavar is all about the money despite the lip service he pays to being a team player..

lavar is all about the money despite the lip service he pays to being a team player..

This is what pisses everyone off..back in january he was all about wanting to re-structure and stay in D.C. Now he has done the exact opposite and he's heading out on his own call. "I want to remain a redskin until i retire". yeah BS LaVar.

This is what pisses everyone off..back in january he was all about wanting to re-structure and stay in D.C. Now he has done the exact opposite and he's heading out on his own call. "I want to remain a redskin until i retire". yeah BS LaVar.

Yep, this is our way or stripping out the guys that really don't want to be here. Pierce, Smoot, and now Lavar all said the right things but bailed when either a little more money or the potential for a little more money came their way. Fine by me.

Oh well, if Peter King is demanding an NFL investigation, and if he is requiring some official documentation, then he obviously must be someone of some importance, with some kind of real clout, right? I mean, only a completely insane, egotistical, useless hack would make demands like that without having a right to do so.

Considering this is the same guy that wastes two paragraphs of his column every week telling us how the chocolate frappochino at the Parsippany Starbucks is frothier than the one in the Hackensack Starbucks, I would vote for the latter.

What I would give to hear Dan Snyder call Dan Patrick and call out old Mr. King and say the books are open to whoever wants to check them.

Would be great to have Dan Snyder do another interview with Extremeskins after the CBA, free agency and the draft are over. Let him clarify some things. Then again why should he have to explain himself to mediots like King and Pasterelli (sp).

Henry, you're the freakin' man! :applause:

If anyone wants to call that in they are more than welcome. I'm at work and can't do it.

Take your cell phone & go to the can. Do I need to draw you a map?

On second thought, maybe you better not answer that. :puke:

Archived