Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peter King on ESPN Radio (Arrington)

Jofizz

King needs to realize something for the NFL has to approve these matters before they are annouced to the public. If the NFL saw something strange they would say something about it.

Does he really think with so many people watching the Skins with their cap situation that we are stupid enough to try and pull a stunt that coud get us in major trouble with the league?

If there is an investigation an the Skins are cleared then as punishment this clown needs to be kicked in the groin once an hour until the regular season starts.

King needs to realize something for the NFL has to approve these matters before they are annouced to the public. If the NFL saw something strange they would say something about it.

Does he really think with so many people watching the Skins with their cap situation that we are stupid enough to try and pull a stunt that coud get us in major trouble with the league?

If there is an investigation an the Skins are cleared then as punishment this clown needs to be kicked in the groin once an hour until the regular season starts.

I agree.

This just seems a case of King truly believing what others told him about us being too far over to get under, or having to play 25 rookies next year. He probably believed it so much, that he couldn't possibly understand how this could happen at all.

He is a complete buffoon who deserves no respect whatsoever! I can't believe that people actually give this windbag air time! I have read some of his articles in SI. OH how bad he is! I work with kids in first, third and fourth grades and they can write and get more things correct in a story than he can.

I think just for the sake of insuring trust in the HOF voting process from some skeptical ex-NFL players, the league needs to make sure Peter King is really not on the take from certain teams to keep Art Monk out of the Hall of Fame. Not saying it didn't happen, but I am saying with all the records Monk broke, Rings Monk won and endorsements for Monk from teammates, coaches and opposing players, the league needs to double-check that the accounting of this is clean.

Im sending this one to sports illustrated

anyone know his address?

King is such a simplistic man…..both in stature and mind compacity….that I always chuckle when he makes these "earth shattering" comments and/or theories which look more like they were hatched on an ESPN messageboard. I was going to say PFT but I honestly think PFT puts more time and thought into their opinions before going to press.

King is such a simplistic man…..both in stature and mind compacity….that I always chuckle when he makes these "earth shattering" comments and/or theories which look more like they were hatched on an ESPN messageboard. I was going to say PFT but I honestly think PFT puts more time and thought into their opinions before going to press.

Well there it is..Peter if Westie comes out against you while your trying to slam the skins then you gotta know your arguement is all F'ed up. Well I guess it goes to show that even diametrically apposed enemies can agree that while some folks may have been dropped on there heads as children that it's all too obvious that Peter King's parents must have dribbled him like a basketball.

King says that Lavar realized that there was a possibility that the skins would dump him in july or august...... He believes that LaVar Arrington and Romeo Cornell would be a perfect match.

you mean Romeo Crenell? the coaches tend to be a lot better when they exist, imo :)

The funny thing about this is it is not really that Lavar is 'giving back' the $4 million so much as not taking payment of it. As I understand the situation, part of the payment of the signing bonus was witheld. The bonus was to be paid in installments. LA has agreed to forfeit the remaining bonus hence he is 'giving back' $4 million.

Archived