Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

How long before practice do you wake up?

I'd just try and drink a liter of water about 30 minutes to an hour before practice.

Practice is at 7:30 so I'll wake up around 6:45. Luckily since it won't be particularly hot out I won't need the 5-6 bottles I would if we had our first practice at 12.

Oh ****, it rained here in LA tonight! Man, we needed that; we're in the midst of a historical drought right now. It was a total fluke, the storm moved in from the desert going east to west, but still appreciated.

I really missed being able to leave the window open at night and listen to the rain.

Oh ****, it rained here in LA tonight! Man, we needed that; we're in the midst of a historical drought right now. It was a total fluke, the storm moved in from the desert going east to west, but still appreciated.

I really missed being able to leave the window open at night and listen to the rain.

it hasn't rained here in two months, until TS Bertha came through yesterday. Could use a couple cat 1s next.

All the drama I went through is nothing compared to Jim Kelly and what he went through

I saw the piece on Sportscenter and I got sad. Sportscenter is guilty of talking about the NBA ad nauseum but rarely they get something right. That was something right. Damn. What that guy has gone through fighting cancer, having it regress, and then return again, all the pain he has been through, for him to keep fighting, it is truly inspirational to those of us in hard times

Pisses me off when I'm watching a video on my computer and I go to pause it by hitting space bar and it pages down instead. Why is this a command? Why the **** would I ever want to page down with space bar?

The only thing that's worse is when I hit backspace and it goes back in my browser. Lost many a long post that way. Seriously, who are the moron assholes that programmed those key commands into my browser? They're worse than useless, they're a pain in the balls. It's 2014 for Christ's sake.

I got a new keyboard yesterday, one with the light-up keys...you can keep one of a bunch of colors, or have it kinda in a rainbow. Only thing is, it's not very bright. I can't decide if I like it or not. Other than that, the keys are super easy and quiet.

(This is what happens when my husband wanders too far away when we're in a geek shop...I'll find something goofy like this, LOL).

Archived