Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

All, if you are going to question the decisions of a Moderator, which is a clear and direct violation of the rules, I'd suggest you do it in a place other than where I (or other moderators) can see it.

Wait a minute. What? It's a violation of a rule to suggest a moderator is wrong? Huh?? Is this really true? This is a completely honest question.

So AHFB was closed down eh? How sad! I will say this though....is it a big surprise to anyone??

I made a thread that probably no one will see about the possibility of a chat room or 2 on ES. Perhaps y'all could post your thoughts in there and if there is enough interest maybe something would be done! (In the Tech Support and Feedback Forum)

And PUHLEEZE don't get this one shut down...I have random thoughts all the time! Like my earlier rant...very threraputic...

:D

iheart got back to me and said things were turning sour in the thread between two different parties. Were people seriously mad? This is a serious question. Were any of you upset by the thread? If so I'm sorry. It was all meant in good fun...

I think it was the flippin smily random thing, it was the last random post before the close :doh:

Thanks meet and iheart. I don't see anything about a "chat room" thread but I do see things about spamming. Is that what we were doing?

Posts that serve no purpose other than to increase one's post count are considered spam. For example, if someone asks a question and you reply just to say you don't know the answer, or create "test" threads or posts, this will be considered spam. If you want to test your signature picture/text, you can do that in any thread where you have already posted. Every time you edit and save a change in your Profile, simply hit your browser’s "refresh" button in a thread in which you have posted. Your account will have been updated across every post you have ever written.

Is that what we violated??

Well it says I'm entitled too. And while I respect the fact you wanted to close it down. I do not agree with it. That is all I am saying. It was a great place for me to make friends. Even though I technically dont "know" these people I got to know them through the jokes and hilarity we made in that thread. These guys even made me feel better about me and my girlfriend breaking up. Thats something that will always make me feel good.

I'm sad to see the thread go. Is there no way we can get it back?

PS- May I also ask what the difference between the cage thread and that thread was? I'm just looking for an answer here. I just don't see what anyone did wrong. I feel bad it got closed.

Thanks meet and iheart. I don't see anything about a "chat room" thread but I do see things about spamming. Is that what we were doing?

Who Del, in my PM to you, which you have decided to share, in part, with the ADHB crew, stated nothing about chatting or spamming the Board. It only mentioned the fact that the thread in question looked to about to get into an argument. It might have, it might not have. I, along with other members of the Staff, have been empowered to close those threads before they turn ugly. I exercised that power.

You are all taking this personally--which it wasn't.

Unless this thread gets back to actually random thoughts, I'm inclined to close it too.

Archived