Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Fair enough and thanks - you all are quality members and valued members. I'd just suggest that getting too worked up over a single thread (regardless of how attached to it you've become) is a mistake. If iheart decides he overreacted, I trust he'll back up and say 'you know what, maybe you were right'. Thats who he is.

I've screwed the figurative pooch plenty of times. Except for Art, we're all human. It'll all work out. Lets snuggle up here for a little group hug - especially YOU georgia :)

Grabs Tars tushi.

Haha, that's great US. Seeing as I play guitar though, I shouldn't be the drummer. :( I don't know who's holding the red guitar...and for some reason you used my friend from college as the bass player. He's not even on ES. He likes the Ravens! :puke:
the guy with the red guitar is who del...duh! :laugh:

Fair enough and thanks - you all are quality members and valued members. I'd just suggest that getting too worked up over a single thread (regardless of how attached to it you've become) is a mistake. If iheart decides he overreacted, I trust he'll back up and say 'you know what, maybe you were right'. Thats who he is.

I've screwed the figurative pooch plenty of times. Except for Art, we're all human. It'll all work out. Lets snuggle up here for a little group hug - especially YOU georgia :)

I'm game!! (easily steals you away from Blondie ;) )

And thank you. I do agree with all of my fellow ES/AHFB members' thoughts, as they are my feelings as well. But this helps to talk about it. If we have to live without it, at least we have some more ES buddies we are tight with. And threads, whether you like to admit it or not, do become very special and do form long-lasting bonds (even between Chom and Sarge) that cannot be broken. I'm sure, if AHFB cannot be re-started, that we will always have this bond from now on, and........people will recognize us. :silly: :cool:

Haha, that's great US. Seeing as I play guitar though, I shouldn't be the drummer. :( I don't know who's holding the red guitar...and for some reason you used my friend from college as the bass player. He's not even on ES. He likes the Ravens! :puke:

ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get thee Ravens Emo off thy band.......now!!! Evil, away!!!

(also LMAO: loverboy: "grabs Tar's tushi" and he spelled it TUSHI :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

ROFLMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Get thee Ravens Emo off thy band.......now!!! Evil, away!!!

(also LMAO: loverboy: "grabs Tar's tushi" and he spelled it TUSHI :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )

omg..that's what loverboy meant???? i was like..is that another language...i'm so dumb sheesh :doh:

It is interesting how some people have double standards and have power trips. Like to show how powerful they are. And some people dont admit when they are wrong. <<<<<< Random thought.
I'm randomly thinking that a certain act was an abuse of power..
and i randomly think everyone who continues to post in here will randomly get banned by iheartskins....who is randomly.....uh....nothing :D

Well well well, here's a random thought for you all. Comments like these put me in a one hell of a mood. I'm not as level headed as Jumbo or Tarhog, and to tell the truth I think you folks, and a few others need to publically apologize to iheartskins right about now.

Iheart has busted his arse to make this place better long befor he joined the staff, and doesn't deserve the road apples that have been tossed his way.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject. If I say any more, I'll tare into about a dozen people in this thread, brake about 6 rules, and make the staff look bad.

:cheers:

that dude is in your gang (holding red guitar)....the one that got the thread closed

he's your posting buddy :cheers:

thats Who Del

Well I personally would apologize if I felt that I had done something wrong...which I don't think I did. Everyone in the thread just talked and had a good time getting to know each other, is that such a crime?

I'm not talking about the closed thread, I'm talking about your comment about abuse of power directed at iheartskins in this thread that I quoted. Please don't tell me it wasn't directed at him even though you didn't state the name.

Nobody said having a good time is a crime, and nobody said you can't question a mods decissions. Doing it in a respectful manner is what I'm talking about.

Archived