Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'm not talking about the closed thread, I'm talking about your comment about abuse of power directed at iheartskins in this thread that I quoted. Please don't tell me it wasn't directed at him even though you didn't state the name.

Nobody said having a good time is a crime, and nobody said you can't question a mods decissions. Doing it in a respectful manner is what I'm talking about.

In JBird's defense... "abuse of power" is not really a personal attack on iheart. Clearly we all disagree about the act itself and how it was handled, so why not let people vent their frustrations?

There's no real need to get militant about it now. Honestly, you're only going to make things worse after things were finally calming down :(

I'm not talking about the closed thread, I'm talking about your comment about abuse of power directed at iheartskins in this thread that I quoted. Please don't tell me it wasn't directed at him even though you didn't state the name.

Nobody said having a good time is a crime, and nobody said you can't question a mods decissions. Doing it in a respectful manner is what I'm talking about.

Well I won't lie it was...I'm just confused as to why it happened to begin with. Nobody ever gave a straighforward answer to us and i'm just trying to figure everything out..

Well well well, here's a random thought for you all. Comments like these put me in a one hell of a mood. I'm not as level headed as Jumbo or Tarhog, and to tell the truth I think you folks, and a few others need to publically apologize to iheartskins right about now.

Iheart has busted his arse to make this place better long befor he joined the staff, and doesn't deserve the road apples that have been tossed his way.

That's all I'm going to say on this subject. If I say any more, I'll tare into about a dozen people in this thread, brake about 6 rules, and make the staff look bad.

:cheers:

If you had read further you will see that I did in fact apologize. I said I was in a bad mood at the time after a long day and didnt think when I posted.

Well I won't lie it was...I'm just confused as to why it happened to begin with. Nobody ever gave a straighforward answer to us and i'm just trying to figure everything out..

you should answer my question on the AHFB board... <<< Random thought

Guys I think it's about to get heated up in here. So I suggest you go over to the other AHFB board. Seriously. Just call it an insiders hunch.

No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now...

No matter how hard you try, you can't stop us now...

Since the prehistoric ages

And the days of ancient Greece

Right down through the middle ages

Planet Earth kept going through changes

And then the Renaissance came

And times continued to change

Nothing stayed the same

But there were always renegades

The above is in no way a statement by me, it just seemed appropriate and rather random ;) :laugh:

Guys I think it's about to get heated up in here. So I suggest you go over to the other AHFB board. Seriously. Just call it an insiders hunch.

Its not going to get heated up. Discuss random thoughts if you like, enough said about the rest. Seriously.

Archived