Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

who were the florida girls?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69863

Take a look for yourself

Definitley hotties, definitley an esoteric chat room

And the thread I pointed out wasn't the worst of the bunch

Here is one more thread

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76898&highlight=Florida+Girls

Read the last post in this thread by OM

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69863

Take a look for yourself

Definitley hotties, definitley an esoteric chat room

they all wear about 3 pounds of makeup (looks fake) and the one in the middle is just ugly.....i'm such a meanie when pissed off....sheesh....:rolleyes:

i don't see how our threads are anything alike....we weren't showing off how much we get drunk or how we look......but o well

they all wear about 3 pounds our makeup and the one in the middle is just ugly.....i'm such a meanie when pissed off....sheesh....:rolleyes:

i don't see how our threads are anything alike....we weren't showing off how much we get drunk or how we look......but o well

I know what you mean, its not about that, its more so about how its just a seinfeldesque thread, about nothing basically

I just stumbled into this little brouhaha....but I will reiterate what a great guy and staff member iheart is - and that I've found with any decision there are going to be dissenters. And thats perfectly fine, as long as its respectful. If it ceases to be, then theres going to be a problem. Moderating isn't easy folks...you might think it is, but you're wrong. Ultimately iheart is one of the most reasonable compassionate humans I've ever met and I'm proud to call him a fellow staff member, regardless of whatever decision he makes, or doesn't make :)

I just stumbled into this little brouhaha....but I will reiterate what a great guy and staff member iheart is - and that I've found with any decision there are going to be dissenters. And thats perfectly fine, as long as its respectful. If it ceases to be, then theres going to be a problem. Moderating isn't easy folks...you might think it is, but you're wrong. Ultimately iheart is one of the most reasonable compassionate humans I've ever met and I'm proud to call him a fellow staff member, regardless of whatever decision he makes, or doesn't make :)

As always, thank you for your classy :2cents: . We didn't mean to be any type of brouhaha (what the heck is that, anyway?) to this board. :halo:

In no way has my opinion of iheart diminished. I simply think that he made a very wrong decision in closing this thread.

While the thread may have seemed pointless to iheart, who more than likely browsed no more than 3 pages out of however many there were, it was not pointless to the participants.

I met a lot of people, and became friends with them during the four days that thread was opened. For the first time in my 6 or so month stay here I felt like I had a solid core of friends.

If the thread was that stupid and pointless, why would it have attracted so much discussion and attention?

I believe he said he closed it because people were arguing...I never actually read this from him, I just heard it through the grapevine. Honestly though...where don't arguments break out on this board?

I still don't think there is or ever has been a question of iheart's character here. At its worst it was just disbelief and a lack of understanding at the judgment at hand. We're all gonna miss our little nook on ES :(

Moderating isn't necessarily hard it's just a major pain in the ass most of the time ;):cheers:

In no way has my opinion of iheart diminished. I simply think that he made a very wrong decision in closing this thread.

While the thread may have seemed pointless to iheart, who more than likely browsed no more than 3 pages out of however many there were, it was not pointless to the participants.

I met a lot of people, and became friends with them during the four days that thread was opened. For the first time in my 6 or so month stay here I felt like I had a solid core of friends.

If the thread was that stupid and pointless, why would it have attracted so much discussion and attention?

I believe he said he closed it because people were arguing...I never actually read this from him, I just heard it through the grapevine. Honestly though...where don't arguments break out on this board?

took the words out of my mouth :applause:

If I may step outside of my role on ES for a moment...

I don't believe Iheart or any of the mods were saying that making a chatroom thread was necessarily a bad thing... just that ES was not the place to do so.

:2cents:

Fair enough and thanks - you all are quality members and valued members. I'd just suggest that getting too worked up over a single thread (regardless of how attached to it you've become) is a mistake. If iheart decides he overreacted, I trust he'll back up and say 'you know what, maybe you were right'. Thats who he is.

I've screwed the figurative pooch plenty of times. Except for Art, we're all human. It'll all work out. Lets snuggle up here for a little group hug - especially YOU georgia :)

I like photoshop (my random thought)

emokids.jpg

Haha, that's great US. Seeing as I play guitar though, I shouldn't be the drummer. :( I don't know who's holding the red guitar...and for some reason you used my friend from college as the bass player. He's not even on ES. He likes the Ravens! :puke:

Archived