Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Water wasn't the issue,(at first). I was over dressed,(jeans and dark blue shirt and hat),going at the very heat of the day,(with high humidity),and trying to fly up the trail like it was a nice cool morning. Sweat was absolutely dripping off me. Then came a few symptoms that I won't discuss and that turned it into a not so fun trip. That and one of my good lenses for the camera decided to break. Needless to say,I'm heavy on the learn part of live and learn,(as if I shouldn't have known better anyway). Just being stubborn.

Man, rough day dude. Just remember, while things can usually be better, they can ALWAYS be worse. :)

On a more serious note, my only first cousin has just left tonight for Afghanistan. He has spent more than half of the last 6-7 years in Iraq. He has spent time in Fort Hood in the last year (while the recent shootings took place) and has welcomed his first child, a daughter, in the last month. Now he will be embarking on another 12 month stint overseas.

I only have one sibling, an older sister. This cousin is about 6 years older than me. He is the closest I've ever had to a brother. He's has been an awesome role model for me my entire life. Please include him in your prayers.

Archived