Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Hopefully you don't give any of them stock tips.:evilg:

I would give them a lot more than just financial freedom:)

BigMike.....this line will work wonders for you when a hot woman comes in late at night and seems interested. Write it down:

"Wow, you look like you've had a lot to drink. Would you like me to call you a cab? Or if you can wait another 45 minutes til I get off, I'll be happy to drive you home, and you can save the cab fare."

If you say that over and over, you will have more women that Tiger Woods.:ols:

You are very welcome. Now go get them. It doesn't get any easier.

On another random note, I have a friend who just let me in on a stubhub secret that I had NO idea about. And it helped me land lower level tickets to the Cowboys game in Houston for only $200 apiece. Hell ****ing yes!

do tell

There's a little plastic box that the wrist strap goes through. On one side you can see the strap, the other is solid. Flip that solid part up with your thumbnail, slide the little box to wherever you want it, then push that plastic piece back down.
I fail :anon: It won't work :ols: Ah well, I'll just play HOTD Overkill with the gun.

do tell

If you go to the very last page of tickets for a certain game, at the bottom you will see a list (sometimes small, sometimes large) of tickets that aren't listed on the map. It will say "the following listings do not appear on the map because the sellers entered sections we cannot recognize." While not always a guarantee, apparently some good deals can be found here. And that was absolutely the case with the tickets I just bought.

I have also noticed that tickets to the Cowboys @ Skins game are cheaper than the Cowboys @ Texans game.

That's coming on a little bit strong.

I wouldn't call that too strong. Of course, he could always just stand there quietly, act like a dork, and say nothing.:pfft:

Maybe he could get to know her for a month or so, then ask her out on a date? Get to know her family, and really build a nurturing relationship.:ols:

In the meantime, he can go home alone and watch cable tv at night.

He will slay with that line. Hot women at bars and restaurants, later at night, wanting to have fun? Many who just got dumped by some other guy? It doesn't get any better.

Within a week of using that simple line, he will be "doing the deed" in cars, in parking lots, in pools and hot tubs. Anywhere he wants. He will be juggling 3 or 4 women at once.

Congrats BigMike, your life is about to rock.:point2sky

If you go to the very last page of tickets for a certain game, at the bottom you will see a list (sometimes small, sometimes large) of tickets that aren't listed on the map. It will say "the following listings do not appear on the map because the sellers entered sections we cannot recognize." While not always a guarantee, apparently some good deals can be found here. And that was absolutely the case with the tickets I just bought.

I have also noticed that tickets to the Cowboys @ Skins game are cheaper than the Cowboys @ Texans game.

Ooh, time to check :movefast:

I wouldn't call that too strong. Of course, he could always just stand there quietly, act like a dork, and say nothing.:pfft:

Maybe he could get to know her for a month or so, then ask her out on a date? Get to know her family, and really build a nurturing relationship.:ols:

He will slay with that line. Hot women at bars and restaurants, later at night, wanting to have fun? Many who just got dumped by some other guy? It doesn't get any better.

Within a week of using that simple line, he will be "doing the deed" in cars, in parking lots, in pools and hot tubs. Anywhere he wants. He will be juggling 3 or 4 women at once.

I don't know what you actually do in real life, but you need to write a book.

A simple coffee table book with anecdotes and advice.

I'd buy 3 copies.

I don't know what's funnier :

Chad Ocho Cinco asking a question to all his "friends" on Facebook, as if he's going to actually read the 1000 comments in response.....or

1000 people responding to a post by Chad Ocho Cinco on his page, with the delusional expectation Chad is going to read all their posts.

Is he as big a jerk as he seems from the commercials?

I think he amps it up for rating but I bet he has a bad temper. WHen teams win cooking challenges sometimes they will get a reward to go somewhere nice and eat or whatnot and he'll join them and seem pretty normal. Makes me think he kinda goes crazy on purpose during the other scenes. But I don't care because it's hilarious.

I would give them a lot more than just financial freedom:)

BigMike.....this line will work wonders for you when a hot woman comes in late at night and seems interested. Write it down:

"Wow, you look like you've had a lot to drink. Would you like me to call you a cab? Or if you can wait another 45 minutes til I get off, I'll be happy to drive you home, and you can save the cab fare."

If you say that over and over, you will have more women that Tiger Woods.:ols:

You are very welcome. Now go get them. It doesn't get any easier.

Hahaha that's hilarious. Not sure I have the balls for that one.

Dude, you give, by far, the worst advice of any poster. Stocks, betting on sports, dating advice, etc. Its actually pretty comical. Seriously, about the only good advice I think I've ever taken from you is the Fusion ProGlide blades.

Archived