When thou and thine, like me, are sped,

May rescue thee from earth's embrace,

And rhyme and revel with the dead.

Why not? since through life's little day

Our heads such sad effects produce;

Redeemed from worms and wasting clay,

This chance is theirs, to be of use.

Byron

Sports and technological malfunction dictate my emotions every day but since that loss I decided to put the Yankee game on and I'm being entertained, slowly starting to fade away

Every time after I'm angry after a Redskins loss I put on some Bruce Springsteen and start singing along and then I'm so happy that I don't care about losing to a previously winless team

saturday night and im about to pass out lol

I hate college and all the **** I have to do :mad:

I just read a 220 pg book in 3 hours and now I'm writing a 4 page paper about it. Ive got to go to a museum tomorrow with a group (2 chicks and me though, so that part isnt so bad :D) and then write a 4-5 page paper. Yay college!

I hate college and all the **** I have to do :mad:

I just read a 220 pg book in 3 hours and now I'm writing a 4 page paper about it. Ive got to go to a museum tomorrow with a group (2 chicks and me though, so that part isnt so bad :D) and then write a 4-5 page paper. Yay college!

you'll miss college when you're out, despite all those assignments. I wish all I had to do was study and write papers.

you'll miss college when you're out, despite all those assignments. I wish all I had to do was study and write papers.

I look forward to the day I graduate and the huge salary and work-travel that are awaiting me....Ive got 578 days left until the day I graduate if everything goes to plan :(

I work and commute to college, so it isnt just papers and exams for me...I'd gladly welcome that.

I look forward to the day I graduate and the huge salary and work-travel that are awaiting me....Ive got 578 days left until the day I graduate if everything goes to plan :(

I work and commute to college, so it isnt just papers and exams for me...I'd gladly welcome that.

What's your major

I finished college then worked for 3 years and am now back in school. In a way being in school is awesome bc your schedule is a lot more flexible. But I actually prefer being in the working world. In the working world you actually get a real weekend and time off. When you're in school you don't really get any break except for winter and summer. There's always some reading to do, paper to write, group project to finish, etc, etc, etc. Always something hanging over your head.

I finished college then worked for 3 years and am now back in school. In a way being in school is awesome bc your schedule is a lot more flexible. But I actually prefer being in the working world. In the working world you actually get a real weekend and time off. When you're in school you don't really get any break except for winter and summer. There's always some reading to do, paper to write, group project to finish, etc, etc, etc. Always something hanging over your head.

well, as a teacher, it's the same thing for me....there's always a paper to grade, a lesson to plan, etc. College was nice because I didn't have to prepare everything for every day. I could sit back and just learn. Do my homework and show up. I miss that.

well, as a teacher, it's the same thing for me....there's always a paper to grade, a lesson to plan, etc. College was nice because I didn't have to prepare everything for every day. I could sit back and just learn. Do my homework and show up. I miss that.

I can't wait to be the one delivering the homework on Thursday. :evilg:

Archived